BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Stephanie H.
Little Elm, TX
Absolutely amazed with this foundation. First I was worried because is customized by phone and second cause my face is very sensitive. It didn’t irritate my face and is the correct shade.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this foundation and my color was spot on, but i wish it were more full coverage. Its beautiful when you have clear skin!! I think the price is a bit much.
Lian D.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love my custom foundation 😍😍😍 It's light weight, easy on my skin, and extremely blend-able!!! It's my exact shade and has medium coverage, I love my gift!
Victory N.
Dallas, TX
A great foundation!!! It matches my skin perfectly and I will be repurchasing. I actually never used bareminerals but having this foundation makes me want to try all their products
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
I love how it matched my skin tone perfectly! It goes on very smooth with no residue left behind. You can't even tell it's on its so light. Blends evenly with ease.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
I will never buy another makeup!!! This is the best i have ever used. Perfect match of my skin and so easy to use the app and have it shipped right to your door!!!!
Isabelle M.
Ladson, SC
It is literally the best foundation that I myself have used. I’ve never been so happy to actually do a full face until now. My color, it was light, and it was free🤗
paige n.
New castle, PA
I love this. The packaging is sooo pretty. The frosted glass with my name on it is everything. This foundation has really good coverage and the color matches good.
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
The product did go on nicely . However it right cover much and all of my redness showed through. I work a normal 9 hour day and I noticed that most of it wore off.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
The app was really cool, but my color for the foundation was really off. It was way too bright for my skin tone, but it had a good consistency and was lightweight.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.