BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I received this product in the Bare Minerals virtual vox. I had to scan my face on the Made 2 fit app, and they created a shade to best match my skin. The app was super easy to use, and free to download. This foundation went on very smooth, and the pump on the top distributed the perfect amount, making it very easy to blend all over my face with a foundation brush. The color is actually a bit darker than I would typically wear, but since it was formulated especially for my skin, I think it still looks fine. It is full coverage and lasts all day. I have normal skin, and this foundation does not make my skin turn oily throughout the day, like some foundations do. I am satisfied with this product and can’t wait to try more makeup products from BareMinerals!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had high hopes for this! I was excited to try it out and enjoyed the process. Figured I might finally know what my true foundation color was. It was easy but unfortunately the color was a few shades too dark for me. I can probably still use and lighten it up but it was definitely not my shade. I also wished they had told you the name of your shade or even undertones to help you out in the future. I would do it again but $40 is pretty pricey for them to get it wrong again.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is simply everything I could ever need in a foundation!!!!! I’ve tried so many drugstore and high end foundations and this is by far my favorite of all time! This foundation is so skin like, but yet medium coverage and I’m in love. I thought that I would only love it if it was full coverage but I was definitely wrong. I live for this finish. I match it with elf’s finishing powder and it stays all day! The shade match was also PERFECT. Like exactly my skin tone. And I’m surprised because this is the best my skin has looked in so long. It’s so lightweight and ugh I just need ten more bottles 😍 bareMinerals has killed the game in this one!!!! I have zero complaints.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Great foundation! The formula is great and the color is spot on! I love how the bottle has my name on it and was created just for me. I have combination skin and don’t have a problem with the foundation breaking up or grabbing to my dry patches. The app to get this foundation is super easy to use and it got the exact color of my skin! It doesn’t have a weird foundation smell to it and looks great on the skin. The coverage is definitely light coverage but buildable to a medium coverage. So if you want a high coverage foundation, this is not it. But I have no beef with this foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ok so I was super excited about this foundation having a bottle with my name on it is so cool and different as my name is never on anything. How ever the color I received is to light not so light I can’t use it just lighter then it should be by a shade or two. Also the coverage is just ok when I put it on it’s shiny which I don’t like but when I add powder it looks less shiny more natural finish. It lasted a long time on the skin up to 8 hour wear. Also I noticed it can look textured on my forehead noise and chin which normally I don’t have this issue. It’s a nice foundation just not the best I have used and for the price tag I would probably get something else. I love bareMinerals but there powders are just better products in my opinion I haven’t liked a liquid foundation they have done yet. I will still continue to buy lots of bareMinerals products this just won’t be one of them.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I never used any BareMinerals product until I received this foundation and I was not disappointed. I’m more of a matte type girl when it comes to foundation, but I still really like this even though it’s more of a dewy finish. I simply use a setting powder to give it a more matte finish. Coverage wise I’d say this is a light-medium coverage. When I say light/medium coverage, I mean it’s light coverage but is buildable to about a medium coverage. It sits well on my skin and doesn’t make my skin feel dry. I currently have dry skin that tends to get oily on my T zone throughout the day. I use a moisturizer, then a primer because using this and it sits just fine. It lasts well through the day. Doesn’t get too oily, it doesn’t oxidize too much, doesn’t get cakey ect. The shade I received fits me well but I do feel could be a bit lighter but in the summer this will be my go to.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product for free. I downloaded the bareMinerals app to scan my skin for a custom foundation shade match. It is a very buildable foundation, so whether you want a natural look or if you need to cover those red blemishes, this stuff works wonders! I have dry skin, and this didn’t flake hardly at all in my dry spots on my face. It stayed on for a good amount of time while looking fresh. I’d definitely recommend this!
Leah C.
Stony Brook, NY
The color match is so spot on that when I swatched this on my cheek when I first got it, I accidentally walked around with it for the rest of the day and no one noticed! It’s a nice medium coverage foundation that is buildable if you want more. It gives you a natural glow that I’ve gotten so many compliments on. I like to apply mine with a brush and then blend out with a sponge. Your name on the front is such a cute personal touch!
Sarah K.
The technology behind this foundation is pretty awesome. It took a lot of tries to get it to calculate my skin color. When I received the box it was in a decent package. I loved the bottle and how they put my name on it! The foundation itself was a little too dark for my skin tone but was very nice and dewy looking. I love the way it set on my face! So even though the color was a little off the actual foundation itself was amazing!
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Okay when I first scanned I thought it was super easy and everything. I loved how it has your name on the bottle “Made to fit For & your name (Luz)”. Once my product came in I realized it looked much darker than the scan shade I did and was a lot darker & looked orange on my face compared to my neck. I emailed them for a reorder and to scan and today I received it and it perfectly matches my skin tone. It’s so smooth and feels lightweight on my skin as opposed to other foundations I own. It’s so beautiful and glides easily for a dewy matte finish. This seems like it will be one of my favorite foundations. I love it so much thank you Influenster for my promo code & to have been able to review this beautiful foundation.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.