BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I absolutely love this App, I found it on @influenster it was part of a
#contest with @BareMinerals ,this App has been a long time coming, it's was just what I needed, I don't get to go out much because Im pressed for time between my child and everyday life it's just hard to find the time to shop and with this App I get to try the makeup on before I purchase it, Bravo Bare Minerals Bravo! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
BareMinerals products have always been one of my favorites! The new made 2 fit technology i was able to try compliments of influenster and bareminerals is a creamy, blendable formula that is suitable for most skin types! It is a smooth formula with good stuff for your skin! It is easy to apply and doesnt leave lines.

About the Match: the formula is prob a shade darker than my natural shade, however would be a perfect fit for this summer! For now I am currently blending with a lighter color to fit my shade for the season!

The packaging: is very nice! I love the frosted glass bottle and gold lid. My favorite thing is that it actually says "Made for: ERICA"
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
So I have it a try and the app didn't work for me the first time around. My fountain came in way to dark. However indie put a little bit on just to see how it felt on my skin. I do think it's a good quality product. It felt very high on my skin and looks like it would hold up well for all day wear. Since it was a pain to try and wash it off with just soap and water. I did contact customer service via email and they were quick to reply with a way to fix my color issue that I was very happy with. The bottle is very nice and I love that it has the date it was made as well as my name. Makes it all feel put together and specially for me.
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
I loved the foundation and how accurate it matched my skin. It was very lightweight and dewy that left my face with a bright glow. The only thing I’d like it more medium to full coverage and a more matte finish. Otherwise, I still love it and like it for a change instead of what I’m used too. The coverage was buildable, which is amazing; but I had to use more product for my desired coverage. I would definitely buy this product. I love having my name on the bottle and the packaging is classy and beautiful. I used my hands and/or a silicone sponge to get the most out of my product. Definitely a new advancement in the makeup industry.
Sarah H.
First one they sent me was about 10 shades too dark! Customer service was great though! They gave me a code to void the cost of a replacement and asked that I rescanned three times before submitting. Bingo! It’s fabulous! The best match color wise I have used! It’s a great formula as well, but not for my complexion. I’m T zone oily and it did not sit well at all. I tried a few different primers with the same results. I still use it for short days. For me it is not a “day to night” product. I’m happy though! Every beauty product has its place! I can use the darker bottle for contouring this summer after a bit of a tan! Thanks Influenster!
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
I was so excited to receive a foundation that was custom made for my skin tone, however, this foundation did not work out for me... It was very thick and sunscreen/lotiony in texture ans blended out to very light coverage. The color didn't end up matching me, it was way too pale and gray-tones. I had to either mix it with a darker foundation and/or load up on bronzer when I used it. The only pluses to me were the amazing packaging (love the fact it had my name on it), and even though it applies thick it feels lightweight on the skin once blended out. Overall though, this foundation was just a flop for me. I really wanted to love it too! :(
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I have been a long time Bare Minerals consumer. I was so glad when I was selected to try out the app. I did end up trying it out. It was easy to use and it was even easier to check out. The app did not show me the shade that was selected. To my surprise, the shade was much darker than my actual skin tone. I was able to get a second trial. This time, I made sure to scan a number of times to get the most accurate color possible. I sent it in and was asked to do an additional scan. I scanned and ended up receiving a foundation that was too dark. It seems like it was a great formula but my shades did not match. I hope others had better luck.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
I was so excited to be part of this voxbox! Imagine a perfect match for foundation, who does not want that? I was sent my shade in January, but unfortunately it was dark for me, maybe a summer shade. So Bareminerals were nice enough to accept another scan from the app in order to get a better match! I did a few scans and they sent me another bottle last week! I tried that and was much better but still a tiny bit darker, but I still use it because when I do concealer it gets a little lighter! As for the formula, that is why I gave 4 out of five stars, I love the formula! I have combination dry skin and this makes my skin look so good, natural and gives a natural glow! The coverage is medium but still feels like my skin can breath! As for packaging, how adorable, my name on the bottle! Really nice touch to the product, also the bottle is glass which I prefer. Overall I had a good experience with the foundation and would recommend!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
- Color matching: 5 Stars
- Coverage: 3 Stars
- How my face feels: 5 Stars
I was legitimately SHOCKED at how close to my skin color this foundation was. It was like a magic show watching it disappear on my skin! The one negative is that it’s definitely light coverage and it doesn’t seem to build if you reapply a second layer (which, for the price per bottle, I wouldn’t do anyway). I did like that it doesn’t feel gross on my skin, but for acne-prone folks, know you’ll need a concealer and know that that concealer won’t match as magically as this foundation does! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Liane C.
I wasn’t sure how this foundation would turn out as it took a few attempts with the app to scan my skin tone. It turned out to match my skin tone well even after putting on my initial primer layer (currently Urban Decay Optical Illusion), which lightens my skin a bit. The custom color appeared a little darker in the bottle and on my hand than my usual foundation, though I may go too light usually. The app was easy to use and BareMinerals has very fast excellent customer service, who provided a new discount code after my initial scan didn’t work - though that was more due to having ordering problems the first time around. I currently have a few breakouts on my forehead and chin that the foundation hid very well, plus it neutralized redness from my occasionally nasal drip in the morning. Also, they mixed and shipped the foundation the day after I ordered it, which shows how fast they are in producing this makeup! I will continue to test this custom foundation out, but my initial reaction is very positive.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.