BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Savanah N.
This stuff is amazing! I was so incredibly excited to receive my own custom made foundation and I was not disappointed! It blended in perfectly with my skin and had such a beautiful finish! I have always been a big fan of bare minerals, but now I'm an even bigger fan!
Daisy R.
Rogers , AR
It’s a very light to medium coverage foundation. Leave me an amazing finish and is dewy on the skin but not too dewy that makes you look oily. The finish is amazing if you’re looking forward to a more natural looking makeup look. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed.
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
So this has been the first foundation that is very true to my skin color. At first I didn’t think it would match but it is a perfect match!! It is super light weight and covers up blemishes perfectly. I would definitely recommend you using this foundation. I do have sensitive skin and I have yet to have a problem with this foundation!!
Rosanna L.
Bensenville, IL
I was skeptical about an app being able to read my skin tone, but did bareMinerals made2fit price me wrong! I got a beautiful customized bottle with what has become one of my favorite foundation. The formula matches perfectly and provides good coverage and hydration.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Perfection! The app was very easy to use, and my foundation was an almost exact match! I have oily skin, and this foundation does a great job of keeping me matte all day! I have already gotten several compliments on my skin! I would highly recommend this foundation!
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
I gave this foundation three stars because it didn’t match my skin as perfectly as I expected! I thought the foundation would match me like no other but boy was I wrong. I feel like this foundation definitely has a lot of potential but I’m just sad I’m not able to experience it.
Amata F.
Tacoma , WA
The fact that I customized it through my phone is crazy and that it was my shade, I was shook. I’d say this is a light to medium coverage and I love the feel of it on my skin. Thanks Influenster for the opportunity to try this baddie. I would recommend it to anyone.
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
I just received my bareMinerals voxbox that i used the bareMinerals app for. The product is amazing ! And has medium coverage. It’s perfect for daily wear. My only concern is that the shade is a bit dark for me. But i think i can make it work for the warmer weather coming up !
Jenn B.
I was extremely nervous to take the photos that I did them about 10 times! I didn’t think the color would match as well as it did. The foundation is smooth and goes on light, not heavy. I love it! It’s on. E expensive side but worth it for getting the right color.
Lily W.
Best foundation I have ever used. Will probably order this until they stop making it. It makes my skin look incredible without looking like I’m wearing makeup. Perfect for the natural look. I will definitely have to get some for when I get tanner in the summer too
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.