BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
K-Kids M.
This is an amazing foundation and an amazing match! Thank You for creating this perfect product. So smooth and sleek. Lightweight and easy to apply ! Highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking to switch it up! Game changer!
Christina M.
This concept is really great. I was skeptical at first about the app being able to match me perfectly, but it did. This foundation looks really great, and just like skin. It's just right for people who are looking for medium coverage.
Chloe V.
Such an amazing foundation! My new fav actually! They color matched it perfect to my skin, it applies so good & even, & it looks & feels perfect! Good coverage & not thick at all. I received mine for free with a code from Influenster❤️
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
Although I was very skeptical at first, I'm very pleased! The app matched me perfectly and the foundation goes on flawlessly. You can't even tell I'm wearing any that's how good it matches. I just wish it was more full coverage
Thre J.
I was a little worried about if the color would be my fit, but it definitely was!! Definitely like this foundation. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family. Very soft of my skin and doesn't feel too have cakey.
Lynne D.
Williamsport, PA
I received a bottle of the foundation in a totally wrong color and the customer service was great! They sent me a new bottle right away that was an exact match. The foundation is very pretty on my skin. I love it! I also love that they put your name on the bottle.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
I love wearing foundation that is full coverage, and this foundation has okay coverage but it does feel light on the skin! The color is almost perfect on me which was a plus, and for full coverage I would probably put on 2 layers.
Angel H.
This felt very nice on my face but the coverage is sheer to medium when I usually wear full coverage. But if you wear sheer to medium I would definitely recommend this to you. It has a nice clean scent and the app was very easy to use.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm not able to install the app unfortunately it says my phone isn't compatible! 😩 so I'm loosing out on my chance to get a foundation. I think that's so awesome how it chooses the best shade for everyone.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This was such an amazing experience! I love that the app matched my shade perfectly and that my name was on the bottle! The foundation is also beautiful! The finish is very natural and flawless. Would highly recommend this experience and foundation!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.