BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
The app was kind of annoyed it made me do it over like three different times but I guess that’s expected so that way you can get a perfect shade. Which my shade is perfect!!
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I was so impressed-! I was so skeptical that a app could truly get my exact skin color... I was wrong! Perfect match plus this stuff is awesome! Buildable and totally full coverage.
Amber R.
Was close to the color I needed. A little transparent but over all a great product. If your looking for something that looks for natural instead of caked on this is for you
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
The color match was amazing! I prefer the powder. The bottle is really cute and comes with your name on it which is a nice touch. The coverage is good. It's a little pricey
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Really loved the app and the product. App was easy to use and my foundation match was almost perfect! A little lighter than my actual tone, but with tweaking the scanning process it will match better!
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I was so excited when i was one of the lucky ladies chosen to try this foundation out for free. I was so worried it wouldn’t match my skin tone but I received and it was a prefect match. I used it already 4 times and I absolutely love it. I will be buying more and telling everyone about this. First foundation i found that i love.
Emma B.
Clearwater, FL
Very light but yet full coverage makeup. I was interested in the color match coming from an app but it’s very accurate and matched my skin tone better than ones in store! Love it!
Athena C.
Toledo, OH
Omg I love this!!! And I love how accurate it was to my skin tone. It’s a tad bit light but not noticeable. All I’d have todo is put a little darker powder on. So excited.
Kyla M.
Not a lot of coverage and the color isn’t a perfect match like it is suppose to be. I followed all the steps exactly and it’s still darker than me. I guess I’m just that pale
Daniela M.
Lemoore, CA
It was way too dark both times that i tried it. I wish they could rematch me again but two was the limit. I wanted to like this product but i couldnt even wear it because it was way to dark for my light skin tone
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.