BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
So far I really like it. It has a natural finish and a medium coverage that is buildable. When I got home from 8 hours at work I’d say it looked the same as when I put it on. The app to match matched me up pretty perfectly. And the bottle is so dang cute with my name on it.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
The product that i received was not a match at all. The first time i used it, i looked like a ghost. I ended up using it with another foundation to make the perfect blend. The coverage seemed ok and it didn’t smell bad.
Karina G.
I really liked the foundation! It is a liquid foundation a little creamy consistency but yet lightweight. The coverage is what I’m not so satisfied with, redness still peeks through. As for the color it is a bit dark for me to use during the winter but it would probably be the best on summer!
Evelyn L.
Tucson, AZ
Ahh! I love this foundation so much! It matched my skin perfectly and applies really well! My skin looks so smooth and healthy after apply it. It’s seamless! It lasts the entire day for me without ending up oily. Thank you Influenster and bareMinerals for the complimentary goody!
Carly M.
I was skeptical about this foundation. It seemed to dark and rich for my sensitive skin. The color match was perfect, and it makes my skin feel hydrated. I feel like I'm wearing nothing and it looks like natural, flawless coverage. I don't know that I'll ever switch back!
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I am in love with this foundation. The made for me color is absolutely perfect, which doesn't happen often. It blends well and has great coverage. The app was easy to use and it took no time at all for my foundation to arrive. I love the little touch of it having my name on it as well.
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
I want to love this, I really do. The app was a little difficult to use and the color, while close was not perfect. If I’m going to be a little off, I prefer to be on the darker vs. the lighter side. I do love this tho! It looks amazing and blends flawlessly. It has become my favorite.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this foundation! It has good coverage ! Not too thick. Very gentle on skin ! Doesn’t smell bad or anything! And the best part I got it free from influenster!!!! I’d totally buy this product! It even had my name on the bottle which I thought was a very cute touch.
Gloria G.
Received this and was surprised to see a shade that looked a bit darker than my normal foundation. I put it on and also surprised that it didn’t look too dark. I think overall it’s a bit dark for my skin, but should be good for summer. It’s light weight and is buildable.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Eh.. while it was a cool process using your phone to get the “perfect match”. I am not a fan of the foundation itself. I do not feel like it covers that well and I have to use A LOT more than other foundations. Pretty packaging as well. Just wish it had a better coverage
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.