BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kari C.
I LOVE this foundation! The color match is perfect, the formula is really nice, the coverage is natural but buildable. The app was fun and easy to use. I do feel that it’s a little pricey but well worth it considering the custom color and personalized bottle. I will definitely repurchase.
Megin B.
Fox River Grv, IL
While I wouldn’t mind if this foundation had a bit more coverage and was a bit more matte, I love the formula and the app does a surprisingly great job matching skin tone! I would recommend the product itself, but because of the price I don’t think it’s well-suited for everyone.
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
The whole color matching app experience was decent. Having white paper on hand was a bit challenging, but doable. The color is too dark and I’ll have to contact customer service for an exchange. The formula is light cover and looks like skin. It’s a great no make up kind of foundation.
Adebola J.
Hampton, GA
I got a really ashy shade but I tried it on my hand and it feels smooth, it took a bit longer time to take it off. Although, I reached out to bareMinerals, and I got a new code to redeem a new formula. I would love to try the new one on my face. Hopefully it matches this time.
Pascale R.
Whittier, CA
Super cute packaging with a gold top , they also personalized it with your name on the bottle. I was so skeptical when I used the app thinking it would not find my color. But I followed the directions carefully and it worked! Now I have that perfect foundation made just for me
Ashley T.
The color seemed pretty spot on but the under time was slightly off. It’s a great no makeup foundation and it lasted pretty well on my oily skin. It’s look like skin and looks beautiful on the skin. Not full coverage by any means but doesn’t claim to be! I would recommend!!
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
Best foundation hands down. The app was a little weird. First time I tried using it, the first step kept repeating itself. I tried again later and it worked just find; it was easy to use. I received my foundation a week later, and I love it! It doesn't go on too thick, but it gives plenty of coverage. Has a dewy finish. Matched my skin tone perfectly!
Pushpita C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wonderful foundation! The app matched my skintone so perfectly, when I received it, I was sweetly surprised.
This foundation has a very natural finish with a light to medium coverage. I am loving it so far!!
Virginia v.
The product is great but When I swatched the the foundation, the color was WAAAAAYYYYY OFF. Like way off. I can’t even try to wear it out in public bc it’s soooo dark on me. I am really grateful for the opportunity to try this foundation out but how can I when the shade I was shown on the app looked promising and when I get it, it’s way too dark. I hope other people had more success than I did. #complimentary
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
When I first tried the product I thought the color might be too light but after applying it, the color was great. I love that my name is on the bottle and that it was made for me. A little product goes a long way. I’m so happy I received this product free to test and review.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.