BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kiana L.
This foundation is perfection! Very light yet creamy and moisturizing. Blends well! I would definitely recommend this product. Just sad the foundation didn’t match my skin tone.
Jasmine R.
I love this foundation!! It’s amazing to have a makeup customized just for my skin. I simply submitted photos and before I knew it, my customized foundation was at my door step!
Kinsey J.
I was pretty skeptical about how closely this would match my face and was quite surprised to find out it matched it almost perfectly! The only downside is the oily ness. I have combo skin and it makes my face very oily.
Ivanna B.
Okay I got the foundation last night and I used it all day today and I'm quite impressed. It matched my skin tone perfectly, and I love how matte it was. It lasted all day long.
selena p.
I really loved this foundation. It worked wodnerful. It covered all my scares and pores. It made my face look very smooth. I totally would purchase this one after im done with the one i recieved
Daphnie B.
sanford
I love this foundation. The color is a complete match to me & the whole process was really cool. It is a somewhat natural dewy finish but the coverage isn’t as full as I’d expected.
Amy D.
Erie, PA
How cool is this....custom foundation with your name on the bottle just for you! Even better with it being bareMinerals so it’s lightweight and long lasting! The shade that was custom for me straight from the app matches my skin literally to a T!
jessica A.
Joliet, IL
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This foundation is very great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love how my name is on the bottle, and how they scan for the exact skin tone you have. Which is a great personal touch for the product.
Theresa T.
I received this item as a complimentary gift through Influenster, and I'm obsessed. It leaves my skin looking flawless and natural. It does not look Cakey and matches my skin tone. It also stays on looking fresh all day long.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.