BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE!! The packaging alone is absolutely beautiful! The product is so creamy and have great coverage! My shade was spot on!! It’s in between light weight and heavy but feels good on the skin!!
Annie N.
Lawndale , CA
Love that the foundation matches my skin tone completely without second guessing and going back to the store to get a different bottle because it was the wrong color. The app was easy to use and a great concept to foundation.
Jessica S.
The foundation matches me pretty well , it does Cling to dry patches but so does almost every other foundation . Glides on ( I use a morphe Y6 ) perfectly . Great for everyday wear
Amanda C.
Ben Lomond, CA
I am actually surprised how well the color matches. The formulation is creamy and long lasting. I swatched on my arm to see if it oxidized and it didnt. Definitely would recommend.
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
First off, the shade matching was terrible. They gave me like 4 shades darker with pink undertones. The coverage was so good but it felt like I was wearing nothing. Aside from the color match it is a good product. It didn’t break me out either
Jessica R.
I am rating bareminerals made 2 fit five stars because. First the foundation did cover a few light scars I had on my face. Secondly, it didn't feel heavy when I applied it, you couldn't even tell I was wearing it. Thirdly, I just loved that my name was on the bottle. It was such a nice touch.
Casiana M.
Bronx, NY
I was actually surprised to see it was my correct color and I loveee this foundation. It’s a matte finish, and it lasted my whole day. Through sweating, crying and all. I would definitely recommend to others
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I’m really enjoying this foundation! It was perfectly matched to my skin with the awesome made 2 fit app and the personalized bottle makes it even better! Smooth and lightweight.
lindsey o.
Feels good and smooth, the color the app picked was perfect and matched me well. I wish it was a little more coverage but I don’t have problem skin so it wasn’t a big deal for me
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
I loved the foundation. It is really creamy and a good consistency,but I am really upset because it is not my color. It is really dark. I think the app was the issue with flash not picking up the right tones of colors. Overall, the foundation is good.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.