BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
The Bare Minerals made to fit app is 100%on point it matched with my skin tone perfectly. I love my shade and the bottle has my name on it!!!!i absolutly love this foundation i recommend you download the app and try if for yourself the foundation is worth every penny:)
#influenter
#contest
#baremineralsmadetofit
Lekeaka T.
Columbus , OH
When I saw the foundation shade that came in, I was a little bit skeptical because it looked a little bit darker but when I applied it, I was actually impressed out the outcome and I love it. It applied smoothly and gave me a matte finish. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Brianna J.
San Francisco , CA
I was able to try this product for free and it is amazing!! The app is super easy to use and the color matches my skin so well. I love how light the foundation is on my skin and would definitely recommend this foundation!!
Nicole T.
Buffalo, NY
Not super full coverage, very natural but goes on the skin very nicely. Looks like actual skin while still creating an even complexion. Super easy to apply with the pump and I found it best to use a beauty blender for application. A super great everyday light natural foundation.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
The color was an excellent match, which is the most important feature of this foundation. I also loved the personalized bottle. The wear was average, but the texture got very strange if I used even the tiniest bit too much product. Definitely not buildable, which is disappointing.
Sydney K.
Austin, TX
This is amazing. I’m in love with how amazingly this matched my skin tone. The custom foundation truly was a match. It’s light weight and hold up very well in Texas extreme cold and doesn’t dry out or make my skin oily
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I just little disappointed because it was not dark brown match on my color skin (I received this foundation two week ago after I scanned all on my face). I decided to add other the foundation and with light brown to apply on my face. Looks good as not bad. I like it.
Kari C.
I LOVE this foundation! The color match is perfect, the formula is really nice, the coverage is natural but buildable. The app was fun and easy to use. I do feel that it’s a little pricey but well worth it considering the custom color and personalized bottle. I will definitely repurchase.
Megin B.
Champaign, IL
While I wouldn’t mind if this foundation had a bit more coverage and was a bit more matte, I love the formula and the app does a surprisingly great job matching skin tone! I would recommend the product itself, but because of the price I don’t think it’s well-suited for everyone.
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
I was skeptical of how well my match would be, but wow I am in love. It’s a perfect match AND I love how weightless this feels in my skin. As someone who suffers from super oily and fickle skin, this is a great product!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.