BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Van Averie S.
I hate to say it, i am kind of disappointed with this product because it doesn’t suit my skin color. Also I tried using it but i had a break out the day after. As of the packaging its really nice. But i just dont think this is the right one for me. Still very thankful I was able to try it.
Kylie J.
Alma, AR
Love love love!!! It seriously is a TRUE MATCH to my skin tone, all from downloading an app (amazing)!!! It is getting 4 stars because I like full coverage, and this is more of a medium to full. Recommend trying out the app!
Rachael J.
So disappointed with this product. I haven’t had a BareMinerals foundation that I’ve seriously loved, so I wasn’t expecting much. However, I was looking forward to trying my exact shade. The foundation I got is so orange, I could never wear it. I’m not sure what went wrong with the app.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
The app was a little hard to use at first because of the paper callibration but all the other steps were easy. I love my foundation! The formula is amazing and makes my skin look flawless! It's not tacky at all and has great buildable coverage. I will definitely reorder when I run out!
Sarah G.
Florida, NY
Literally obsessed with the foundation and the app is amazing! It’s a light weight medium coverage foundation, so easy to blend and gives my skin a beautiful natural finish! I would def purchase again! It’s great as an every day foundation and for while I’m at work’! Love the finish.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Amazing. This was the coolest thing ever. My custom foundation was so cute (mostly because it had my name printed on the bottle). It matched my skin and has a nice dewy feel. I’ve used it everyday since I got it to see how my face holds up with it! So far so good and it’s not heavy at all!!! Highly recommend!
Manda P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I’m really impressed with this foundation. Obviously it matches my skin tone perfectly, but I also really like the formula. It’s medium, buildable coverage, which I appreciate, and it sits nicely on the skin. I like to apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it blends really well.
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
This foundation looks beautiful on the skin. I love how easy it is to build it from a light coverage to a medium coverage. Another plus is how lightweight it feels on the skin. I have dry skin and this really helps keep my skin hydrated and glowing. I definitely would recommend purchasing!
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
I absolutely love the foundation!!!! It is the perfect match for my tone because Bare Minerals make it perfect! Love the idea, love the coverage. The only bad thing is that I had to do the app on my husband phone since it would not run in my phone. But overall very good experience.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is the best match for me. Not only was the app easy to use! It was very accurate in matching my specific skin tone! The coverage is light to medium . Blends well and last all day! I was fortunate enough to receive this product for free for testing purposes & when I’m done with the bottle, I will definitely buy this!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.