BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Fathy G.
Dorchester, MA
I received a liquid foundation from BareMinerals completely free to try and give my honest review, so I like the packaging, the formula, and the personalized bottle is a plus. On the other hand, the foundation is not my shade, I was very disappointed. I like the app, but still, need improvement.
Rubi G.
Cumming, GA
I really like the concept of the foundation being just for you, your name on it and all of that. It’s pretty cool that a brand makes a whole app to make it easier on us when buying foundations online! I’m loving it ❤️
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Great foundation. Good quality packaging. I love the way it feels. It’s lightweight and matched my skin PERFECT. I have combination skin and it didn’t separate on me which is surprising.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Special thanks to #influenster and the amazing #bareminerals for the unique gift I just got and I can’t wait to try. The packaging is very very cute and the product it self is very creamy and easy to apply. I’m stocked.. thank you again.
Juliana N.
Im shook because I didn’t think the foundation was going to match that much with my skin color, but it did. The product is not oily or sticky, it spreads and blends in pretty good. I absolutely recommend it.
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
For a medium coverage look this product is amazing. I got the correct color on the first try and it feels light on my face. I feel like I do not have make up on. It dries nicely and it also looks flawless on the face
Bella R.
milton
This product it the bomb I use it every day and it doesn’t clog you pores I would recommend this if you like a clean finish and full coverage it made my life better you should try it in your life today go buy it now
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Going through the app helped me get the perfect shade. The foundation is really good. It feels smooth going on and stays on most of the day. I like it, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this foundation..First of all the packaging is outstanding and the bottle is very special for me because it has my name written..The scent of the foundation is very very amazing and gives you a glow..stays for upto 10hrs and dont smudge at all..love it.bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lauren 🍉.
Royse City, TX
This is such an amazing foundation. The app is so cool and easy to use and it matches me PERFECTLY! So much more than any of my other foundations and it’s all i’ve been using since i got it! would 10/10 recommend.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.