BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
I was able to try this product for free and it is amazing!! The app is super easy to use and the color matches my skin so well. I love how light the foundation is on my skin and would definitely recommend this foundation!!
Lekeaka T.
Columbus , OH
When I saw the foundation shade that came in, I was a little bit skeptical because it looked a little bit darker but when I applied it, I was actually impressed out the outcome and I love it. It applied smoothly and gave me a matte finish. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Manda P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I’m really impressed with this foundation. Obviously it matches my skin tone perfectly, but I also really like the formula. It’s medium, buildable coverage, which I appreciate, and it sits nicely on the skin. I like to apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it blends really well.
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
I absolutely love the foundation!!!! It is the perfect match for my tone because Bare Minerals make it perfect! Love the idea, love the coverage. The only bad thing is that I had to do the app on my husband phone since it would not run in my phone. But overall very good experience.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is the best match for me. Not only was the app easy to use! It was very accurate in matching my specific skin tone! The coverage is light to medium . Blends well and last all day! I was fortunate enough to receive this product for free for testing purposes & when I’m done with the bottle, I will definitely buy this!
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Amazing. This was the coolest thing ever. My custom foundation was so cute (mostly because it had my name printed on the bottle). It matched my skin and has a nice dewy feel. I’ve used it everyday since I got it to see how my face holds up with it! So far so good and it’s not heavy at all!!! Highly recommend!
Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
The Bare Minerals made to fit app is 100%on point it matched with my skin tone perfectly. I love my shade and the bottle has my name on it!!!!i absolutly love this foundation i recommend you download the app and try if for yourself the foundation is worth every penny:)
#influenter
#contest
#baremineralsmadetofit
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
This foundation looks beautiful on the skin. I love how easy it is to build it from a light coverage to a medium coverage. Another plus is how lightweight it feels on the skin. I have dry skin and this really helps keep my skin hydrated and glowing. I definitely would recommend purchasing!
Sarah G.
Florida, NY
Literally obsessed with the foundation and the app is amazing! It’s a light weight medium coverage foundation, so easy to blend and gives my skin a beautiful natural finish! I would def purchase again! It’s great as an every day foundation and for while I’m at work’! Love the finish.
Nicole T.
Buffalo, NY
Not super full coverage, very natural but goes on the skin very nicely. Looks like actual skin while still creating an even complexion. Super easy to apply with the pump and I found it best to use a beauty blender for application. A super great everyday light natural foundation.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.