BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL
I just really started using foundation and I am so happy to have came across Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit Foundation! It matches my skin perfectly! Very lightweight (feels like you don’t have anything on) and it’s so smooth!
Jailyn G.
This foundation is amazing so far. It matches my skin complexion flawlessly. I am very impressed about that. I wore it once and it has complete coverage, is lightweight, and goes on easily.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
This app was so easy to use! I was worried it would be confusing, but with step by step directions, you can't mess up! And it saves your perfect shade, so all you have to do is hit reorder!
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
The color was a little dark for me. I mixed it with a white primer and the color seemed to match pretty well. I loved seeing my name on the bottle!! I thought the coverage was really nice.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I like how this app would precisely pick the exact scanning of your skin color. These scan instructions it gives you is so simple. You then are matched in the end, you definitely get the right match for your skin color. I love it! I received a free Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit Foundation for testing.
Emra L.
Rochester Hills, MI
The foundation is full coverage and all day wear. I am usually a huge fan of Bare Minerals and this product did not disappoint! The color they matched me with is a little too dark for me.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
Love this idea!! It was so easy to color match and it looks flawless! It’s a medium coverage foundation but can be built up to full coverage! The app is amazing and I would definitely order this again!!
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
I love it. It's light and leave my face looking dewy. It's medium coverage and don't feel heavy at all. I love how it last all day for me without getting shiny 😍😍😍😍 Thank you BareMinerals
Sasha H.
Harlem, GA
Love the way this sits on my skin. I have very dry skin and this doesn’t intensify that like a lot of other foundations. The product actually sinks into my skin and blends into my skin allowing for a very natural look.
Emma M.
Bronx, NY
Una base con cobertura muy ligera, se siente como una segunda piel y lo bueno es q se puede trabajar con varias capas, excelente opción para uso diario y la aplicación definitivamente obtuvo mi tono exacto de piel! La ame
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.