BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
used the match 2 fit app to find my exact shade and it worked amazingly! it matches my skin better than any foundation i’ve chosen for myself lol. could be a little better coverage, but feels nice on the skin.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I was so excited to receive my foundation. I waa also a little scared when i got it cause of how dark the color was but when i used and blended it out it was the right shade and im in love with it.
Sasha R.
I liked this foundation it matches my skin so well it looks like i don’t have it on!!!! I love how my name is on the bottle. I would say i wish it was waterproof but overall great product
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
My foundation shade was truly a perfect match! I was amazed ayt how perfect it was to my skin tone. The coverage reminds me of a bb cream or tinted moisturizer. And my name printed on the bottle was just too cute!
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this foundation so far it is my perfect shade, lightweight,and buildable. The one thing I did notice was it was a little red but that fine because one I blended it in it looked amazing.
Shanneth S.
Islandia, NY
I’ve never used liquid foundation because I’ve been afraid that it would have a “caked on” feeling. This foundation feels light and gives me full coverage. The color was spot on, and I wouldn’t mind using this in the future.
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
shade was not even close to matching my body, it’s about 10x darker than the rest of my body. To be honest was exciting to try and really thought the color would be a match or even close to a match but it’s not.
Ophelia B.
West Fargo, ND
It is nearly impossible for me to find foundation that matches my skin. I can’t believe the color is matched so flawlessly. On top of that, it applies smoothly and blends so well. I’m absolutely blown away by this product!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Loved this! I received it fit free from Influenster. The app was so easy to use and I was shipped my personalized shade in less than a week. The foundation is very light and a little expensive but I love it!
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
This app was so easy to use! I was worried it would be confusing, but with step by step directions, you can't mess up! And it saves your perfect shade, so all you have to do is hit reorder!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.