BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
isabella N.
Norman, OK
Honestly I've never had a foundation that has latest all day without the greasy look. The foundation I got was a bit dark but I can work with it! I'm honestly going to buy more! This has me hooked!
Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
Not only was the app super easy to use, but my formula is a perfect shade match! The bottle having your name is just a cool bonus. It’s not full coverage, so I’d recommend using a couple layers if that’s the coverage you’d prefer.
Shakira V.
I honestly really loved it ! Is perfect for everyday light wear. My skin doesn’t need much to cover so works for me. The app and the shade tester was awesome. Very close and wearable. I’d def purchase again love it
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’m obsessed with this!! I’ve never had a makeup match PERFECTLY to my skin like this one does! It’s super lightweight, but is the perfect amount of coverage to all the imperfections. The app is so easy to use as well! I love it!
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
This app is so cool. Totally takes the guess work out of picking a foundation or product online. Quick and easy. Came in the perfect shade for me!!
Try it out. You’ll be surprised at how accurate it is!
Maria O.
I really loved that we could have are name on it! There's enough product to last for a long time. When applying the foundation it feels very smooth. The foundation was a little darker on my skin tone but other than that or was a very great product!
Pushpita C.
Springfield, IL
Wonderful foundation! The app matched my skintone so perfectly, when I received it, I was sweetly surprised.
This foundation has a very natural finish with a light to medium coverage. I am loving it so far!!
Rebecca O.
If there’s anything below one I’ll definitely rate it a 0.5 just for the packaging am a dark skinned girl and I got pale white shade like come on this is awful no wear near my shade wouldn’t recommend
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
My favorite foundation!!! It matched my skin PERFECTLY! It is good for more oily skin, and I have dry skin so that was a downfall. I love the way it blends tho! I will definitely purchase more
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I was very excited for this product. The app was simple enough, tap your face here and there with your camera and it matches up to your skin tone, giving you a custom foundation just for you. It even has your name on it! Bare Minerals has a lovely formula, it isn’t too greasy, but gives medium coverage and feels nice on the skin. Unfortunately, this did not work for me at all. The color was WAY off, very orange and did not come close to matching. I think the idea is great, but the risk of spending $50.00 on a foundation only for it to not match your skin tone is a little much. Until this process is less prone to mismatching, I would rather play it safe and test out foundations in person before I make a purchase.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.