BY BAREMINERALS #34 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
I love this but I can not say it is my perfect match. In the first photo posted I have on two different shades of foundation the one on the left is the one that was sent to me. I understand that you should go darker which is good for me in the summer but as of now it’s not my perfect match. This could be do to the fact of lighting when I proceeded with this process on the app. The picture on the left is the actual foundation. After blending and using my natural it looks great minus the slight shade difference. This product advertises perfect match and what I received I can’t agree. As far as the foundation I do love it. I think this foundation is better suited for someone like me whom has dry skin. This foundation feels weightless and it is hydrating and has what I consider medium to full coverage depending on how you build it. I absolutely recommend this product and there is a money back guarantee.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Pros:
Long wearing
Full coverage
App is accurate on color matching
Date and name personalization remind me when I purchased

Cons:
If your skin is dry it can look cakey.

This is my new go to foundation. The app really picked out my color right. Follow the instructions and you won’t get color matched wrong like some have. Make sure you moisturize and use a primer otherwise it looks a little cakey which is why I didn’t give this 5 stars. I do also like that it has my name and the date on it. I got this free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster but I will for sure be replacing my current foundation for this on my own.
Kaitlyn L.
I've always used bareMinerals powder foundation so I was very excited when I was chosen for this campign. This is the first time I've tried liquid foundation and I really like it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, didn't leave my face feeling oily and didn't feel/look caked on like some make up could. It's very easy to apply and the personalized bottle is so cute! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
So when I first received this in the mail it came out a dark caramel color. I’m very pale so that obviously wasn’t my color. I did everything that the instructions told me but I must have went somewhere wrong.

After contacting customer support, they were very helpful and gave me a code for another free bottle.
That go around was a lot better. It’s still maybe two shades darker than my skin but it’s not too bad.

I’m not too big on how it sets on my skin. It can look cakey at times and hard to blend. But it’s definitely not the worst foundation I’ve gotten.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I was super excited when Influenster gave me the opportunity to test out the bare minerals bare fit foundation. The app was super fun and easy to use! I was really excited when the box arrived and I saw my name on the bare fit foundation bottle! The texture of the formula blend is super smooth easy to apply perfect for oily and dry skin( my type). The biggest disappointment to me is that the foundation was 2-3 shades darker than my own skin color! The foundation is great but a huge bummer that I have to mix it with other foundations.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I have been using this foundation for several weeks now and I love it! I was so skeptical at first because the app seemed silly to use but it really did find my perfect match. I have combination skin and it has held up beautifully to the Hawaii humidity. It’s like my second skin - it looks so natural and allows my skin to breathe. I would say the coverage is medium and does a nice job of covering the redness of my skin. The coverage is also buildable too! I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Sylvia S.
Allentown , PA
I received this foundation for FREE in exchange of an honest review. I was initially skeptical of the skin color matching software being able to select my correct shade. It was SPOT ON! The #bareminerals #made2fit color match was perfect! And it photographs so beautifully without any flashback. The formula is a light/medium coverage with a radiant finish! ❤️ #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Erin H.
Florence , KY
I record this product complementary for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.

To be honest, I was skeptical when I first got this. I had to send the first one back because it was too dark. They were very nice and sent me a code so I could get a new one.

It still looked dark but once I put it on, it looked great! I was surprised at how well it covered my face and blended with my natural skin color. It feels very lightweight on my skin and stayed on the entire day!

When applying, I would suggest using a beauty blender because it will help blend it in better than a brush.
Madison S.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited to try my Made 2 Fit custom Bare Minerals Foundation. The packaging is beautiful and I love that it has my name on it! Unfortunately, the color is way too light for me. I knew that color-matching through an iPhone might not be perfect, but this color is so far off I can’t use it. The foundation is lightweight and very light coverage. I would not recommend this foundation if you’re looking for something full coverage.

TIP: do your color-matching in a VERY well-lit room, and I’m sure you’ll get a more accurate shade.
Sherri  K.
Kailua, HI
've been trying this foundation for about a month now and think I've finally honed in on my feelings about it. The coverage is about a light to medium (if built) while still be a pretty thick formula. The shade match is really spot on which pleasantly surprised me, I was pretty skeptical that an app would be able to do that. That being said, I don't find its anything to write home about. Will I use it? Absolutely! Do I think it's worth its $50 price tag? Not really. It doesn't hold up the best on my skin and I'm not the biggest fan of the texture, it can feel quite heavy to me for the amount of coverage it gives.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.