BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
tara n.
Encino, CA
The app was super fun and easy to use. It was amazing how much of a perfect match the foundation was to my skin color. It provided me with great coverage and last a long time will definitely buy more
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Came in the mail on time, is medium to full coverage, has a nice finish and is very light weight. Does not make me oily like other foundations and last all day. Perfectly matched my skin color also.
Denisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The color match was awesome, the coverage is pretty sheer but it’s great. I just dislike the overpowering sunscreen smell. Otherwise it’s awesome and a great foundation for summer. I’d def recommend!
Oriana S.
Love this foundation !!! Thankfully mine came out with my shade perfectly and I couldn't be more happier with this product! Has full coverage and it's lightweight. I would deff recommend it to anyone
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
This foundation was great. It was a perfect match for my skin color. It is more of a dewy foundation so if you’re on the oily side it might not be for you. The foundation left my skin looking very hd.
Kayla H.
Love love how it's the PERFECT shade for me!! It took a while to get it and the app was fickle, but I love it! It's very lightweight and lasts all day! I recommend it even though it is $50 a bottle!
isabella N.
Norman, OK
Honestly I've never had a foundation that has latest all day without the greasy look. The foundation I got was a bit dark but I can work with it! I'm honestly going to buy more! This has me hooked!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This foundation is very light weight. Coverage is more that if a tinted moisturizer, but does last all day! It was very gentle on skin and didn’t clog pores. Personally I need more coverage most days
Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
Not only was the app super easy to use, but my formula is a perfect shade match! The bottle having your name is just a cool bonus. It’s not full coverage, so I’d recommend using a couple layers if that’s the coverage you’d prefer.
Angelina H.
Pensacola, FL
Love this lightweight foundation made exclusively for me. I love how they put my name on the bottle. It blends easily with sponge, brush, or hand. The finish is great and it stays for the day. I would recommend this item to others.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.