BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Mytha R.
Laredo, TX
I love the custom blended formula! When I go shopping for makeup it’s tough trying to match my shade. I love the lightweight and natural finish it has. I always use moisturizer and this blended in so well, didn’t leave my face feeling cakey. I definitely recommend using the BareMinerals app to find your perfect shade!
naf C.
Got this for free from Influenster. It's such an easy application. I love the creamy texture. The smell is slightly strong but I don't mind it. It looks really natural on me. The color was a perfect match too. It's slightly expensive though but it's worth it. You don't need to use too much of it to see a difference. I'd recommend it.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Just received my Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation and it’s LOVE! Scanning my skin ton on the app was super easy. And I was pleasantly surprised it matched my skin perfectly! It has a very lightweight feel which I love! It’s gentle on my sensitive skin. And just all around great! I will be a repeat customer!
Leisha S.
Greenville , SC
I have been thoroughly impressed with this foundation! Typically, I only wear a light powder. I was nervous to try this foundation, but have only good things to say. My skin is extremely sensitive to foundations and this bare minerals foundation has been a dream! My skin is smooth and clean, and the coverage is just enough. I cannot say enough good things!
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product! The bottle is super luxurious, and the product itself is definitely a new favorite of mine! It gives off such a nice medium coverage, without making you look “cakey” it gives off such a BEAUTIFUL GLOW. I’m LOVING this.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
This foundation was literally made for me it matched me perfectly! My name on the body is so special to me it’s so cute! The formula is very creamy yet lightweight I haven’t found a foundation that was exact to my skin color and I’m so happy I got the chance to try it out thanks to influenster my opinions are 100% mine.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
I am absolutely in love with the packaging of this foundation. Me and my sister always use each other's makeup but there's no way she can accidentally take my foundation haha. I love that I didn't have to go to the store to buy this foundations and the color was pretty accurate. Overall satisfied with this product
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
OMG! I never knew in my wildest dreams thought technology would let me have custom foundation to my skin tone just via photos on my phone. I am loving how perfect the match is.  I almost can't believe it myself but I'm wearing it now and I can't even tell you how perfect it is. It truly is Made 2 Fit ME!
Brandi W.
Carrollton, GA
The feel of this, is absolutely amazing! It went on super smooth, and blended in beautifully. It wasn’t my true match (they sent me a code to redo it 😘) but trying it out, it was a dream. I can’t wait to receive my actual true shade. I just know it’s going to be my favorite foundation! #free #contest #complimentary #bareminerals #made2fit #BMxM2F #foundation #feelslikeheaven #makeupjunkie #influenster
Christine L.
South Jordan, UT
I'm not quite sure if the lighting in my house was off, but the shade is a little lighter than my skin... however, the formula is AMAZING. It practically glides on even without a primer. Also, the whole name on the bottle thing... super cute. I'm definitely going to re-scan my face and see if I get a better match.
Priscilla D.
Did anyone received the email after the virtual vox campaign ended? I haven't :(
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
Have the code but have been trying to calibrate my phone for the last hour and no luck. This is SO frustrating!! I was so excited to try this foundation!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Has anyone tried out the Bare Minerals made 2 fit foundation? I’m debating on purchasing it but was curious if anyone has had color match problems and what the coverage is actually like. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Danielle J.