BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Just got my made to fit foundation in the mail and it matched my skin perfectly ! I saw a couple reviews saying that the color didn’t match but they were willing to match there color and get another one. Anyways, it matched, it went on smooth and it stays the whole day. So far no breakouts with it either !!!
Bee Y.
Carson, CA
Love Love Love this product. I honestly didn’t think the app would get my color right but when it came Through the mail and I tried it on, I couldn’t be happier. It was literally my shade ! I don’t really use foundation but this foundation is amazing. I don’t even need to use a lot and it covers my whole face !! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
Very good brand. I received for free with my influenster app. Is matte finish in the skin and very easy to apply. The effect is really good and lightweight in my opinion. I definitely recommend it for everyone to try a nice product.bareMinerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
Sarah H.
The app was really easy to use and the directions were easy to understand. I was hesitant to see if it could really match my skin that well but to my surprise it was an amazing match! I'm so impressed how perfect a match it was and not to mention the formula is probably one of my new favorites now!
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
So can we start by saying how cool it is that your name is on the bottle?!?! Match shade was pretty accurate- could’ve been a little darker, but nothing a little bronzer can’t help! Excellent coverage lasted all day, and did not become caky. Blends easily and smoothly for total coverage!
Sophia G.
I’m obsessed with this foundation!! I couldn’t believe how perfect it matched my skin tone. This foundation is light weight and light/ medium coverage. I would 100% recommend this to anyone trying to find their perfect shade.
Dana S.
I used this app to get a complimentary bottle of foundation, courtesy of Influenster. I think the packaging is nice and the shipping was quick. I think the formula was pretty good but my foundation didn’t match me well. I think the concept is nice but it is difficult to do that through an app.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Bare Minerals’ MADE-2-FIT Foundation matches my skin tone perfectly. I wasn’t sure how accurate their method could be using a cell phone camera, but it worked & it worked well! This foundation isn’t sticky or heavy, but is light & leaves you feeling fresh-faced all day! I would recommend.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
The app was a little hard to use at first because of the paper callibration but all the other steps were easy. I love my foundation! The formula is amazing and makes my skin look flawless! It's not tacky at all and has great buildable coverage. I will definitely reorder when I run out!
Kylie J.
Alma, AR
Love love love!!! It seriously is a TRUE MATCH to my skin tone, all from downloading an app (amazing)!!! It is getting 4 stars because I like full coverage, and this is more of a medium to full. Recommend trying out the app!
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I received the wrong color. What can ?I do
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
What phones did you all use with the app? My s6 is having problems
Stephany C.
san gabriel
Is anybody know how to dowload the Bareminerals made2fit app? Because í couldn't find it in Google play Store bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Has anyone received their Made 2 Fit promo code yet? This is for the Bare Minerals campaign.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of you all also receive the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation?