BY BAREMINERALS #59 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
Brooklyn K.
The whole color matching app experience was decent. Having white paper on hand was a bit challenging, but doable. The color is too dark and I’ll have to contact customer service for an exchange. The formula is light cover and looks like skin. It’s a great no make up kind of foundation.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
The match is a bit dark for me but maybe it will be better in the summer. It’s a very comfortable wear and I adore the packing very sleek and love the personalization. Pricing is standard for the level of the brand and the integration with the app is good but probably could use some fine tuning.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I got a really ashy shade but I tried it on my hand and it feels smooth, it took a bit longer time to take it off. Although, I reached out to bareMinerals, and I got a new code to redeem a new formula. I would love to try the new one on my face. Hopefully it matches this time.
Evelyn L.
Tucson, AZ
Ahh! I love this foundation so much! It matched my skin perfectly and applies really well! My skin looks so smooth and healthy after apply it. It’s seamless! It lasts the entire day for me without ending up oily. Thank you Influenster and bareMinerals for the complimentary goody!
Danyell E.
Spanaway, WA
So far I really like it. It has a natural finish and a medium coverage that is buildable. When I got home from 8 hours at work I’d say it looked the same as when I put it on. The app to match matched me up pretty perfectly. And the bottle is so dang cute with my name on it.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
When I first tried the product I thought the color might be too light but after applying it, the color was great. I love that my name is on the bottle and that it was made for me. A little product goes a long way. I’m so happy I received this product free to test and review.
Virginia v.
The product is great but When I swatched the the foundation, the color was WAAAAAYYYYY OFF. Like way off. I can’t even try to wear it out in public bc it’s soooo dark on me. I am really grateful for the opportunity to try this foundation out but how can I when the shade I was shown on the app looked promising and when I get it, it’s way too dark. I hope other people had more success than I did. #complimentary
Ashley T.
The color seemed pretty spot on but the under time was slightly off. It’s a great no makeup foundation and it lasted pretty well on my oily skin. It’s look like skin and looks beautiful on the skin. Not full coverage by any means but doesn’t claim to be! I would recommend!!
Pushpita C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wonderful foundation! The app matched my skintone so perfectly, when I received it, I was sweetly surprised.
This foundation has a very natural finish with a light to medium coverage. I am loving it so far!!
Karina G.
I really liked the foundation! It is a liquid foundation a little creamy consistency but yet lightweight. The coverage is what I’m not so satisfied with, redness still peeks through. As for the color it is a bit dark for me to use during the winter but it would probably be the best on summer!
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
How do I get the code?
Raquel S.
miami, fl
is it incredible that the app bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation     for android tells me that it is incompatible with phone, help, help me, who can?
Rosemariee M.
I’m dying too try this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation has anybody tried this ?? How is it ???
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
The Influenster App Please make this app available for Android!!!!!! Also Google Play Store
Monet S.
Just received this email about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation promo code. Should be sent to all individuals that completed all the badges, within 3 weeks.