BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alexis O.
I would give this five stars if the app wasn't a hassle. It took a lot to get anything close to my shade range but once I got it right it was perfect. I really like the coverage, finish, and foundation color.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I guess i love the product but hate the marketing? Like when they sen me my custom color, the bottle says THE.  As in my screen name "The Phenomemom" not my real name as i requested LaDonna. Sadly enough im still gonna use the foundation because i mean it was free!
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
The scanning process was so easy after you get the hang of it! The foundation itself matched my skin perfectly! It blends so easily and lasted all day! It has a glowy and luminous finish! It has a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up!
Jade A.
I love Bare Minerals products! I love how the coverage is sheer but buildable to be medium! The personalized bottle is a nice touch. I think the color match was correct! The app was really easy to use!
Angie Q.
Summit , NJ
No de mis favoritas para q se vea bien en mi rostro tengo q usar varias capas pero es perfecta para cuando solo quieres usar para estar en la casa ir al trabajo o solo dar un poco dencolornpa tu rostro
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
This matches my skin tone decently well! At first I was a little skeptical but after trying it I completely see why it’s such a big hit! I did have to use a little more than I usually do, but overall it works super well!
Katie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this! I don’t traditionally wear foundation at all unless I’m going to get super glam- but i have been wearing this everyday! I can’t believe how good of a match it is for my skin tone and how light weight it is- while still covering! Thank you!!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this. It looked too light for my skin but it goes on very nicely. the color is pretty good once it’s on my face. It’s so silky on the skin. The true test is how long it will last the bottle is quite tiny.
Lori W.
Midland city, AL
I was so excited when I received my foundation. I love how smooth it goes on. Most of my foundations wear off about half way through the day, but not this one. I actually feel like my face is smoother.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
The first time around when I matched it wasn’t a match I reached out to BareMinerals and they had actually done some modifications to the app and had me rematch. And honestly ITS PERFECT I LOVVVVVEEEEE ITTTTT
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.