BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
I loved the idea behind the app. It was great to be able to find shades without even having to go anywhere. The packaging was amazing. The bottle is great, I love that it's personalized with my name and everything. The shade matched pretty good. I thought it looked darker but when I tried it it matched perfectly!
Sam S.
Windham, NH
Pretty excited about this one!! Used their app to get customized foundation and tried for the first time today!! So far so good! Being really fair skinned, it's hard to buy foundation anywhere. Love this! I love that it has a pump as well!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This foundation totally exceeded my expectations. I’ve never been able to find a perfect matching foundation but this Made2Fit foundation matches to a T! It has amazing coverage and is so silky smooth. Definitely a foundation I will keep in my makeup bag forever.
Nina L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so happy when I got the email for chance to win this foundation for free. It was different and cool how the app could scan my skin for Color of my skin, to get the perfect foundation. As soon as I got my foundation in the mail, I opened it to try it. It’s it’s a perfect match, it Long-lasting and I love it!
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
i have never had the exact same color foundation shade as ny skin.i was so excited to try this and i am proud to say this is definetly one of my top favorite products it matches my skin shade so perfect and the coverage is so comfortable and lightweight im in love thank you so much for amazing quality!
Kristen P.
Mauldin, SC
I don’t wear foundation and haven’t since middle school but I decided since I got this for free too try it out. I didn’t try it on my face but I tried it on a large lion tattoo that I have on my arm. I was very surprised. With just a small amount of product and that’s all, I got a pretty good coverage.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Loved the new technology twist on matching skin completion however my sample was to dark and on the orange side. The plus side I emailed bare minerals and will be receiving a new foundation (have to rescan skin ) cross fingers this one is a match I really loved the texture and how hydrating it felt !
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am so content with how the color match came out. Not perfect but extremely close. It’s pretty lightweight which I like. When using it I started sweating and the product started cracking a bit. Still trying to find a solution for that. Overall I really enjoyed the product. It looks nice on the skin.
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
Just got my made 2 fit and I’m completely in love! That’s so unique and special! To start the bottle has my name on it, it was made specially to my skin tone and it really matches! That’s incredible! You can get the right color of foundation to your skin and you don’t even need to go out of your house!
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
I received this product for free . I tried it once . Within that 12 hr period it broke me out bad. But the color matched my skin perfectly ! I was in awe at how perfect it was .the coverage isn’t all that great but it builds me ! Very lightweight. I loved it I just wish it didn’t break me out so bad .
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.