BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Elizet G.
I’m very lucky I got to be one of the 500 Influensters who got this product. It’s so nice light weight and medium to fill coverage. I love applying it with a beauty blender & I definitely recommend to others!!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I never thought that it was going to match my skin tone. But it did. Full coverage and made my skin soooo smooth . It was so easy to apply and it was the best foundation I own. I will definitely will keep repurchasing. #contest
Petra D.
This is a great foundation goes on very smoothly... the packaging is very fancy and cute heavy bottle has my name on it I love it. I would recommend anyone to try this oily or dry skin it works for both.
Magda R.
Fullerton , CA
Okay so at first I didn’t think they would get the right color for my foundation but once it came in it was the perfect shade and it leaves a natural finishing looking on your face once your all done putting it on , I totally recommend it
Elizabeth E.
The color is perfect to my skin! I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup daily but just a dot of this foundation works as a great concealer for areas all over my face. Blends very easily and feels weightless.
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
The bare minerals made 2 fit app was super easy to use! Once I complete the steps, the app formulated my exact color! I have since received the liquid foundation and it’s perfect match! Additionally, the bottle is super cute with my on it!
Syd😸 T.
This foundation is great. It is so light weight and feels like I am not even wearing foundation. The matching process is very easy and gave me the perfect color. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Andrea Z.
Santa Maria, CA
The bottle was great and it made me feel special cause my name was on it! I love that it was the right tone for my skin and very long lasting! I love and will cherish this bottle! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Tiffany S.
I love this formula. It’s lightweight but buildable. It is one of the coolest foundations for a no makeup, makeup look. I have combination skin, and it feels pretty good. I would totally recommend this to others.
Morgan M.
I like this foundation a lot, it is a little too dark for my skin tone, but it has great coverage! And it is super light! I definitely recommend this foundation! I would for sure buy it again! I will definitely be using this in the future!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.