BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
This foundation is FANTASTIC!! the app works so hard to make sure it is perfect for your skin! The name on the bottle is so fancy and I feel special!! I'm so happy to have been chosen to get it free to try!!
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
First time I got this, I’m so excited to try on but I’m disappointed because the color to dark from my skin tone and little bit orange. These foundation has light to medium coverage. I really hope this will match my skin tone.
Jennifer C.
El Paso, TX
I personally like this product. The foundation is very creamy and blends well but I do not like the app! It is just not a good idea and the matching does not work. I got a shade that was way to dark for me.
Arlette C.
San Antonio, TX
I got this free foundation thanks to influenster. I was so happy to being able to test this customized foundation. It does not leave my face oily. But it's not exactly my shade. Did leave my face orange. :/
Kristy H.
I followed the directions perfectly and recieved my foundation and it’s not even close to my skin tone. I am white, with a light skintone and the foundation I got was an african american tone. So disappinted
Shannon E.
Charleston, WV
The technology behind this is amazing. I had to rescan and get sent a new foundation because the first one still wasn’t a perfect match and the sent me a new on free of charge. The foundation is sheer to medium coverage and looks beautiful.
Fabely V.
Boynton Beach, FL
So far I am very happy with the foundation. I love how it matches my skin color, however I would like a bit more coverage because of my skin. But overall it is still great coverage. I highly recommend it.
Debbie D.
Wow! What an amazing product! It’s so worth it. My foundation is exactly the color of my skin, excellent quality. The app is great! Really easy to use. This is my first time trying it, but I love it already. So I recommend it to all you guys!
Elizet G.
I’m very lucky I got to be one of the 500 Influensters who got this product. It’s so nice light weight and medium to fill coverage. I love applying it with a beauty blender & I definitely recommend to others!!
Chantal B.
Cary, NC
Blends really well and stays matte throughout the day. The color was super close to my skin tone. I was a little disappointed with the initial coverage but it layers well. Overall a really nice foundation.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.