BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Katie B.
Honestly my new favorite foundation it’s the perfect skin match, smells amazing, and I’ve been on the lookout for a medium coverage foundation, it’s buildable too and all my other products blend right into it.
Hana L.
Vestal, NY
I doubted this product but to my surprise, it is one of the best foundations that I’ve tried! It is buildable coverage and it gives me a natural finish! The shade match is accurate! Will definitely repurchase!
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
The color match is perfect, but if you have oily skin, you won’t like this! It is very dewy and makes you look sweaty. It was lightweight and felt great. I just wish they accommodated to different skin types.
Samantha J.
The color match was perfect! I’m amazed on how easy the color matching process was and how well the color match my skin! The foundation isn’t as full coverage as I expected but it’s still a great foundation! I think it’ll be a perfect foundation fit for the summer!
Morgan R.
Tupelo , MS
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing!! Using the app to determine the correct shade of foundation worked for me with no issues! I received my foundation quickly and it matched my skin tone perfectly
Sandra V.
Austin, TX
I honestly didn’t even get to try out the product. The foundation was way darker than my normal skin tone. I’m a 128 on the Maybelline FitMe Liquid Foundation. The foundation I received from bareMinerald was orange and maybe 3-4 shades darker.
Taylor T.
River Oaks, TX
This foundation is so smooth and ACTUALLY MATCHES!! It’s super light, and buildable. It smells wonderful and feels even better. It’s so great for all skin types. The packaging is gorgeous as well. I love it.
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
This foundation is FANTASTIC!! the app works so hard to make sure it is perfect for your skin! The name on the bottle is so fancy and I feel special!! I'm so happy to have been chosen to get it free to try!!
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
First time I got this, I’m so excited to try on but I’m disappointed because the color to dark from my skin tone and little bit orange. These foundation has light to medium coverage. I really hope this will match my skin tone.
Jennifer C.
El Paso, TX
I personally like this product. The foundation is very creamy and blends well but I do not like the app! It is just not a good idea and the matching does not work. I got a shade that was way to dark for me.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.