BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Madie B.
I️ totally loved this formula for my skin!!! I️t wasn’t to thick and very easy to blend:) I️ did have trouble with the color I️ got but it’s good for the winter when I️m pale. I️t doesn’t dry too fast and can apply all over face before blending and still works easy onto skin! I️ enjoy this brand and will buy this again
Nicole W.
This foundation matched my skin perfect! I can't believe the app matched the perfect color! It was long lasting and matte. It was more heavy than other foundations im used to but I would buy again! I would recommend normal skin for this foundation after I wore it for a long time it did make my face a little more oily.
Collette H.
Lincoln , NE
This product is so amazing! The bottle is adorable and has your name on it, so you know it's personalized and perfect for you. The formula goes on so smooth and allows for coverage all day and night! It also isn't blotchy which is amazing. If you're looking for a foundation to fit you to a tee, this is perfect for you.
Mytha R.
Laredo, TX
I love the custom blended formula! When I go shopping for makeup it’s tough trying to match my shade. I love the lightweight and natural finish it has. I always use moisturizer and this blended in so well, didn’t leave my face feeling cakey. I definitely recommend using the BareMinerals app to find your perfect shade!
Kassandra C.
At first it hard to use but watch the tutorial on how to scan your skin and it will guide you through every step. The foundation is light weight and on my combination skin it gave me a dewy finish. I would recommend it to people who want a light foundation, light to medium coverage, and a dewy for finish. #Complimentary
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely am loving this foundation I love the finish and how it looks like skin. It appears very dewy at first but finishes to a semi matte finish. Over time it looks even more beautiful throughout the day. I am excited I got the opportunity to try this foundation!
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product! The bottle is super luxurious, and the product itself is definitely a new favorite of mine! It gives off such a nice medium coverage, without making you look “cakey” it gives off such a BEAUTIFUL GLOW. I’m LOVING this.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Just received my Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation and it’s LOVE! Scanning my skin ton on the app was super easy. And I was pleasantly surprised it matched my skin perfectly! It has a very lightweight feel which I love! It’s gentle on my sensitive skin. And just all around great! I will be a repeat customer!
Paige L.
Ottawa, KS
It matches me perfect, which was exciting because I had my doubts. I am very pale with a strange undertone. It is lightweight but doesn’t provide much coverage. I have Redness in my skin and It doesn’t cover enough to be an everyday foundation for me but a quick errands foundation. I like the feel and the match though!
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
OMG! I never knew in my wildest dreams thought technology would let me have custom foundation to my skin tone just via photos on my phone. I am loving how perfect the match is.  I almost can't believe it myself but I'm wearing it now and I can't even tell you how perfect it is. It truly is Made 2 Fit ME!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.