BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
After trying this foundation out, I can say that I love it. The M2F app was really easy to use, and creating your shade was simply fun. The customized bottles with your name on it are a nice touch too! I love it! It’s simple, but yet looks so luxurious to me. The formula of this foundation is very soft, and applies so easily. I would say that this foundation gives a medium to full coverage. My color was a perfect match! I am loving this foundation, and I am going to continue to use it. I recommend for all beauty lovers to try it out. #complimentary
Gina V.
Madera, CA
The app was really easy to use. That’s how I got my own custom shade. It was literally Made-2-Fit. I live it so much. I was not disappointed, but you will need to do two coats to get full coverage. I strongly recommend it.
Sarah J.
Little Rock, AR
I loved the process! The actual phone to face was a little weird but the results were pretty spot on. The coverage is great. My only thing is that it’s a tiny bit too yellow for my skin, but definitely still wearable.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesville, NC
Y’all, I couldn’t believe it, but THIS MATCH MY SKIN COLOR PERFECTLY. I have oily skin and so I definitely have to set this with a powder. It goes on easy and doesn’t dry too fast either! I will definitely buy again.
Ashley S.
Yesssssss . This is my favorite foundation I’ve ever owned . It’s perfect , when I run out I test my face for the perfect match . The days of guessing are over !!! If you haven’t tried it’s a must . Worth every penny
isa b.
Bronx, NY
The foundation was pretty good, the only thing was that I think I did it too soon from when I came back from my trip so they probably gave me the wrong color since I was tan before and now I'm back to my natural color
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
The app is easy to use and the foundation is pretty good for a sheer to medium coverage. Although the first color match wasn’t perfect I appreciated being able to try again for free. I’m hoping my second match was better.
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
I love this foundation and it ended up matching my skin perfectly so it really is made 2 fit!!! I love how natural it makes my skin look. It’s not a thick foundation and it’s more of an every day type of look.. not so much for going out because of how thin it is. Perfect for me though, I love it!!!
Samantha S.
Lincoln, NE
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used, I was surprised by how well it matched my skin color. I have oily skin and it didn’t make my skin look worse, it had a matte finish. I will buy this product again
Reem O.
Garfield , NJ
I like the process of finding your right shade. But in my opinion I think when they calibrate it should also scan the neck so you can get a prefect match. I think it's light to medium coverage. Looks smooth on skin.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.