BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new foundation. It matches me 100% and I’ve never had anything like it. The online test was so easy to do at home and I really didn’t think it would match this well but it’s amazing. I recommend this product to anyone who is having trouble finding the right foundation. And what’s even better is that the bottle has your name on it!!
Taylor C.
Dilliner , PA
I’m really impressed with this foundation! It’s literally the perfect match! It’s super lightweight and natural looking. I’d say it’s more of a medium coverage but it’s super buildable so you could easily add a second layer for more full coverage. I did find it to go on better with my beauty blender than my brush. I highly recommend this foundation 🙌🏼🙌🏼
lexi t.
I am shocked at how accurate the color matches my skin! I was a little uneasy at first but really impressed with not only the shade matching my skin, but the formula itself is really nice. It’s blendable and looks very natural on the skin. I really love it and I’m so glad I was able to receive it because it is definitely one of my favorite foundations now!
Laura D.
I am absolutely in love with my Bare Mimerals Made2fit foundation. I love the bottle it comes in. Its so simple and the touch of it having my name on the bottle really personalizes it. Its formula is perfect coverage yet lightweight enough to not feel like a "cake face". The color match came in perfect! Even my undertones were spot on. I definitely recommend!
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
I love the color match of this foundation it is spot on! It is very easy to apply with an applicator or finger. I felt like it was lightweight. I would like more coverage for my cheeks and chin. I would buy it again if they had a deal along with some concealer for more coverage
Savannah G.
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster and it is amazing. I rarely have used foundation for to my sensitive skin. I was also straight if it not matching my skin tone and I didn't want to look orange. This is amazing. After using the app and having this specially made to fit my skin tone, it is a perfect match! It applies easily and evenly and it smells great. I highly recommend!
Cristina T.
Boca Raton, FL
This foundation is amazing!! I used the app #made2fit and found the perfect match for me. It last pretty much all day and is very lightweight. It almost feels like I’m not wearing anything and feels very natural!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
Where Im kinda too dark for some, then too light for others I was kinda scared to get this just because I never know if it will work. I was SHOCKED when I put this on and it bleneded PERFECTLY! I will never use another. It is kinda pricey BUT you get your perfect blend and its AMAZING!
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
Great foundation!! It really does match my skin tone PERFECT!! It’s not as full coverage as I normally like, but it’s buildable and perfect for when I go to work. I loved how easy it was to scan and the shipping was super fast!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Unfortunately, I ordered my foundation using the app and the color was too dark.  I did reach out to the company and they were very helpful.  They are allowing me to re order but I haven't been able to properly calibrate my phone.  Overall, it wasn't a great experience.  The foundation itself though is great, I've always loved bareMinerals!
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
I can find the app. Can anyone help me find it
Alix R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Ok ladies I’m curious to see if anyone has received their bareMinerals Made to fit foundation..if so can I see pics because I just received mine and well you can be the judge of how it went bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation 😂
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Anyone else having the same problem when they go to submit their screenshot for the apple store? I’ve tried reloading tons of times
Ally S.
How long did it take for you to get your code??
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Girls, I've scanned 4 times already and I keep getting the same shade. It seems kind of dark and pink to me. Who else has had trouble? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation