BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I love my bareminerals Foundation . There website it's super easy to use and it tell you all the step so you get it right . The foundation it matches my skin color perfectly. It's super easy to blend and it have a really good pigmentation. It covers all my infections #free #Voxbox #influenster
Kerra  B.
So lets just state how right on the color was i never found a liquid foundation that came to my real and actual skin tone. i am so thankful that i was given an complementary bottle and had the opportunity to try out one of the best foundations out there. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a better liquid foundation.
Cynthia S.
I recieved this foundation for free to review courtesy of Influenster. Unfortunately the shade was a little too dark for my skin, but I’m not sure if that was user error or the app is at fault. I am giving 4 stars though because I love the formula and the way it feels on my skin. It looks really beautiful and it doesn’t look or feel heavy.
Evelyn W.
Kansas City, MO
The BareMinerals made 2 fit foundation is a very skin like foundation. It’s not full coverage at all, it’s very lightweight. I’ve worn it twice so far. Using a brush and a beauty blender. You get a little more coverage with the brush than you do with a sponge. I don’t think I would purchase it again because I like full coverage foundations to cover up my dark marks.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
I was emailed to try out this app by Influenster and so far I really enjoy it! It seems to have gotten my skin color perfectly. Plus, what makes it really nice is my name appears on the bottle. Once I try it out I'll update with how well the product ends up being. 😄
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
Honestly the app was super easy to use ones you understood it. However the formula didn’t sit on my skin really well and seemed to come off after about an hour. I have combo skin so that might have something to do with it. I totally think it’s worth trying because the for the first time I found something that matched my skin tone perfectly!
Abby R.
From the moment I opened the box, I fell in love with this Foundation. It was so fun and personal to have my name on the bottle! I love the packaging with the glass bottle and pump. Most importantly, the foundation was flawless. It finish was radiant and natural, and the texture was smooth and blend able. It wears like a dream without having to have primer.
April P.
Scanning was easy and simple, they made my foundation quickly and had it at my door in 2-3 days after scanning my skin.
It is light weight but very sheer, it's perfect if you like natural looking makeup. It does oxidize which is the problem I have with it. It matched my skin pretty close but it was a tiny bit to dark and with it oxidizing it turned orange.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing concept, and such an amazing app! It is super easy to use and the app will talk to you and guide you through getting color matched so you don't have to figure it out on your own! Super easy to be color matched and have a customizable Foundation! I wrote this review as part of a contest. #foundation #bareminerals
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
Honestly, WOW.  Every time I use this foundation I'm blown away by how perfect the skin matching technology worked. It is EXACTLY my natural shade, which is pretty astounding to me.  It is a really nice liquid foundation that is buildable and good for every day wear! It's worth the price and the process! Plus, how fun is it that the bottle has my name on it!? LOVE IT!
I received this product for free from influenster to try in exchange for my honest review.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.