BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jazmine S.
I was very excited to try this product and the packaging was nice and loved the fact that my name was on it, the coverage also being light... athough the color did not match me AT ALL, it was about 3 shades too dark. I took the test 3 seperate times to make sure the color was the same every time and on the app it looked like all the other foundation shades i use but when i received thw foundation i knew it was going to be too dark just by looking at the bottle.
Kayleigh A.
Overall not a fan of the foundation. I have very fair skin and the foundation they sent me that was supposed to match my skin was very off. It was too dark and way too yellow on my skin. Being that the main part of the product is it being perfectly color matched it really missed the mark. Overall, I liked the consistency and it went well with me combination skin from my tests around the house. Maybe this works well for other people, but I don't see the point of the product or think it should be as expensive as it is when it doesn't do anything special for your skin or have special ingredients. I will say that the packaging is excellent and feels very high end, but overall I wouldn't recommend. I received this product from influester for reviewing purposes.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Loveeeeeeeeee the whole idea of this foundation. I’ve never received an EXACT match in my foundation, so this is a first! ESPECIALLY being a woman of color! I was almost positive that the product would have some form of ghostly grey undertone, or it would be overly orange and make me look like an Oompah Loompa for sure, but low and behold, Bare Minerals proved me wrong in the best way. The one thing could possibly use improvement is the formula though. They should allow you to choose a matte or dewy finish because this foundation is DEFINITELY not a blend and go. If I don’t set this, it would probably transfer everywhere, but besides that, no complaints!
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try out the app to get my “perfect” matched foundation, but as I was trying to get threw the whole scanning process on the app it kept restarting all over. It was slow and would crash so many times. After trying to finish the scanning process, I finally after multiple tries got my “perfect” match.... when I received the foundation it was too light for me. It’s a very light coverage, goes on easily with a beauty blender, but obviously I’m disappointed it wasn’t a exact match, or not even exact match but close to my skin color. Don’t get me wrong.. I love the whole concept of this, but maybe before having people try it out make sure the app works well to have a fair try at getting your personal matched foundation.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
Initially, I really liked this product. Although, I noticed that it oxidized slightly, which kinda kills the idea of “perfect match.” Additionally, even after baking with this product, it still wears off throughout the day. I wore this for roughly 7 hours, and it came off substantially. On the bright side, it has a beautiful finish, and its medium coverage. I just don’t know if it’s worth the 50 dollar price tag.

Also, This was a complimentary product!
Kelley W.
Savannah, GA
My color didn’t match me 100% but I was able to still make it work. I love how lightweight it is, but it’s more of a medium coverage where as I am a full coverage kind of gal. It’s buildable but it starts getting cakey. I also found that applying with a brush worked better for me to achieve a more coverage look where as i normally use a beauty blender. So if you like lightweight and medium coverage this Is the foundation for you. I loved making it. I love that it has my name on it and I will definitely continue to try it out.
Alisha P.
I obviously wanted to love this product, but it some how came in a shade that is much to dark for my skin. I opted out of shipping it back to get rematched because I do think it could work in the summer months for me, however I was not as impressed with the color matching as others. I think the product itself is nice, the coverage is pretty decent, not as great as some but definitely buildable. I also appreciate the minimal oil my skin produced while wearing it. I have acne-prone oily skin, and from the few days I tested it out, I think it will be a great summer product, but I just couldn't get past the fact that it came so many shades darker.
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
I gotta give this four stars. I didn’t necessarily hate the app. It was a bit of a pain to calibrate and always seemed a bit off. But customer service was one of the best I’ve dealt with to date. I had my first free bottle stolen off my porch before I even had a chance to get it from delivery. But the customer service team gladly resent me my free bottle. Which they didn’t have to do at all. But I’m glad they did. Sadly that one came in a shade that as much too dark for my paler complexion. So once again I emailed them totally expecting them to not do anything because it was my second FREE bottle. I mean that’s a lot of money. But I am really glad they did. I rescanned my face like twenty times to get the right color down. When I got it I was very happy with my color match. It’s definitely my Winter shade. I’m okay with the coverage. Especially on days when I want a lighter more natural look. But I’m very used to a FULL coverage foundation. So it was a bit of a let down at first. But again for quick days it’s great. But for the days I want to make it a fuller coverage I found mixing it with my bareminerals bare pro foundation( which is a hair darker than my skin, it’s my summer shade.) makes for more coverage and brings the foundation to a nice in between shade. Gotta day overall pretty happy.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
It’s a decent foundation. If only there was a way for you to write in comments about the foundation to whomever is making it for better instructions. Also comes in a fresh faced formula which doesn’t necessarily work for everyone. I personally like the fresh faced look which is why it doesn’t bother me. The scanner app that you use with your phone is ok. It doesn’t do an amazing job but it’s not the app or the cameras fault. You can’t really control the lighting or environment of every person who wants to use the app for testing. It’s convenient because you can match yourself at home but the whole calibration thing and putting it on your skin isn’t working so well. I went through the process twice. The first time being that it was at least 2 shades darker than me and the second time being one shade lighter than me. It’s very close to your skin but not that close. If you have hypermigmentation, freckles, redness, acne, etc on your skin you either must avoid it while following the instructions or you will realize that the final product will be too pink or too light/dark for your skin tone. Formulation wise, I personally like the formula, coverage and wearability. I would consider purchasing it again if maybe they do a better job in the store or if they changed the process or something.
Tiffani C.
So, I’ve been trying out the #BareMinerals #Made2Fit foundation and I have to say ... I really like it. At first I was a bit hesitant with using an app to get my foundation shade especially because my skin’s undertones are all over the place but the match was actually spot on.
After you download the Made-2-Fit App the process is pretty simple.

As for the foundation itself I liked it a lot better than I thought. I have super oily skin and while I did get oily after a few hours it didn’t leave me a hot mess. The coverage I’d say is medium to full which personally I like.
The packaging and design was one of my favorite things about this foundation. The design of the bottle is really nice, sleek & elegant looking. I love that it comes customized with your name on it. The bottle is frosted and glass so if you’re accident prone you’ll wanna be careful. The pump is decent as well and doesn’t distribute too much product. For me personally one pump isn’t enough for my face so I usually wind up using about a pump and a half.

My only con is that there’s no way for you to tell what shade you are because it’s not printed at all on the bottle so if you wanna re up you’d have to do a re scan & go through the whole process again.

Other than that I’d TOTALLY recommend this foundation and I really liked it. It’s become one of my new favs.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.