BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Estoy demasiado enamorada de esta base... es super suave h tiene buena cobertura, lo mas incleible fue la manera en como ellos te hacen el test de tu piel para enviar la formula perfecta para mi color de piel.. definitivamente va estar en mi shopping cart cuando se me termine!
Kara S.
Kingsport, TN
I’m rating this product a 3...the product was good however i didn’t like how you couldn’t choose your skin type. I have extremely dry skin and find that a lot of foundations don’t work for me...The color was also a shade to dark for me. I will be giving this foundation another try in the summer! Thanks to influenster for sending me this complimentary voxbox.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new foundation. It matches me 100% and I’ve never had anything like it. The online test was so easy to do at home and I really didn’t think it would match this well but it’s amazing. I recommend this product to anyone who is having trouble finding the right foundation. And what’s even better is that the bottle has your name on it!!
Taylor C.
Dilliner , PA
I’m really impressed with this foundation! It’s literally the perfect match! It’s super lightweight and natural looking. I’d say it’s more of a medium coverage but it’s super buildable so you could easily add a second layer for more full coverage. I did find it to go on better with my beauty blender than my brush. I highly recommend this foundation 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Cristina T.
Boca Raton, FL
This foundation is amazing!! I used the app #made2fit and found the perfect match for me. It last pretty much all day and is very lightweight. It almost feels like I’m not wearing anything and feels very natural!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Laura D.
I am absolutely in love with my Bare Mimerals Made2fit foundation. I love the bottle it comes in. Its so simple and the touch of it having my name on the bottle really personalizes it. Its formula is perfect coverage yet lightweight enough to not feel like a "cake face". The color match came in perfect! Even my undertones were spot on. I definitely recommend!
Savannah G.
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster and it is amazing. I rarely have used foundation for to my sensitive skin. I was also straight if it not matching my skin tone and I didn't want to look orange. This is amazing. After using the app and having this specially made to fit my skin tone, it is a perfect match! It applies easily and evenly and it smells great. I highly recommend!
lexi t.
I am shocked at how accurate the color matches my skin! I was a little uneasy at first but really impressed with not only the shade matching my skin, but the formula itself is really nice. It’s blendable and looks very natural on the skin. I really love it and I’m so glad I was able to receive it because it is definitely one of my favorite foundations now!
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
I love the color match of this foundation it is spot on! It is very easy to apply with an applicator or finger. I felt like it was lightweight. I would like more coverage for my cheeks and chin. I would buy it again if they had a deal along with some concealer for more coverage
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the color came out a little darker than I was expecting but will work for me in the summer and fall months when I have a bit of a tan. The formula feels pretty good, maybe a bit on the oily side but okay overall and seemed to stay on all day. The only thing I didn’t like was the applicator which was basically just a twist off top with no pump.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.