BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jatnna B.
Catasauqua, PA
It’s NOT a full coverage foundation but it is great for the lighter days to run to the office. The app matched my shade perfectly and I love the personalization touch of having your name. I’d recommend to anyone not needing full coverage
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I like the foundation and how it wears. The color is too dark though. It’s suppose to be made for me specially so that was a little disappointing. I’ve been mixing it with another foundation. By the summer it should be my shade.
Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown , RI
Wore it for the first time today and it lasted all day long, even without wearing primer underneath. The color at first appeared to be a little dark but once I finished my makeup it actually made my skin look very healthy and sun kissed.
Heather R.
Bryceville, FL
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used . Not only did the app perfectly match my skin to the foundation , it also has a beautiful finish . It doesn’t even feel like I have foundation on . Definitely recommend this ladies !
Angel H.
This felt very nice on my face but the coverage is sheer to medium when I usually wear full coverage. But if you wear sheer to medium I would definitely recommend this to you. It has a nice clean scent and the app was very easy to use.
Beatrice E.
Jackson, MS
First the app ordering this product was phenomenal! The foundation provided very light coverage and it was also a dewy finish! You will have to set this product for oily skin for longevity! I would recommend this product to others bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
This is my EXACT match! It makes my skin look AMAZING, is super smooth and easy to apply. I have both oily and dry skin and it works great even for that! It doesn’t rub off like some foundation does and it lasts all day until i take it off!
chelsea s.
The foundation is great but I could only use the app on an iphone 8. It needs to be made available to everyone. I really like the consistency of the foundation, and the coverage. This is definitely my new favorite foundation!
Sophia G.
I’m obsessed with this foundation!! I couldn’t believe how perfect it matched my skin tone. This foundation is light weight and light/ medium coverage. I would 100% recommend this to anyone trying to find their perfect shade.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I was actually pretty impressed with this foundation. I personally don’t like Bare Minerals but this foundation gave me buildable coverage, which I love, and my color match was spot on!! And that was just using the app! Very impressed!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.