BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alexa E.
Harrisonville , MO
A great foundation, depending on what you're looking for! It's very lightweight and natural looking. The color matched PERFECTLY and he app was so easy to use. I loved that it didn't even look like I was wearing make up! My only critiques are that I didn't like how easily it rubbed off and it didn't have super heavily pigmented coverage for problem areas.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My very first impression of this foundation was wow, this is way to dark lol. Thankfully bareminerals is such a great company they sent me another one that was the perfect shade. I got this complimentary and I couldn't be happier. It is creamy going on my face, then dries down matte. It is super easy to apply, and I use my brush to blend it out!
Hannah K.
Brentwood, TN
Personally, i felt that the foundation made my pores look larger than they appear without foundation on. I was using a light, my everyday lotion, underneath so     I'm going to try again without anything on under and see how it looks! The product is great in presentation and I love that my name is engraved on it, adds a personal touch. I hope that it ends up working better than my original test.
Alisha T.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because sadly it does not match my skin tone. It's a lot darker than what my skin tone is. Other than that I tried it on my hand to see how I would like it if it were my color and the formula is flawless. Had a smooth finish and blended pretty well. Love the fact that your name comes on the bottle!
Mariam M.
Briarwood, NY
Thank you voxbox for this great opportunity to be able to create my own customized shade foundation with bare minerals made 2 fit app. Can’t wait to try it. Looks perfect. This was an amazing experience and shocked how advance our technology has advanced.
Erin E.
I wasn't so sure about this when I first did it, but let me tell you the color is PERFECT. Soft silky not too heavy like a lot of other foundations. Gives a perfect amount of coverage while looking natural. I am super impressed and will definitely be purchasing! Thanks influenster for the free sample! This product is amazing
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
I am a huge fan of BareMinerals. I give this product a 3 because it’s SUPER sheer. The color matched pretty good (a tiny bit orange but that’s okay) but it didn’t cover my flaws as much as I would have liked. It also isn’t very smooth to put on and is a little sticky. If it offered more coverage I would probably give it a 5.
Rachel G.
Mundelein, IL
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Not only is the packaging majestic and unique for me, it is the perfect shade for me. I was worried it would be too light because I'm a little pasty these days thanks to Chicago blizzards.. but it still gives me just the right amount of natural glow. Just perfect- Would definitely buy again!!!
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I was really excited to try this, but also worried at the same time that the color wouldn’t be a match. When I received this foundation, it was a bit too dark for me, but they sent me another code to reorder it. The coverage is definitely a light to medium coverage, but it can be built up. Overall I really like this foundation.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love the shade match. Since I have such fair skin, usually it's hard to find a shade light enough. But this was a perfect match! The formula was really shiny when I first put it on, but then it sunk into my skin and had a beautiful finish.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.