BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
taylor s.
The app was kind of frustrating to use, but I just received my foundation and oh my lord does it match my skin perfectly!! also the coverage isn't as good as I would of liked but it keeps your skin moisturized with out getting oily!
Chloe V.
Such an amazing foundation! My new fav actually! They color matched it perfect to my skin, it applies so good & even, & it looks & feels perfect! Good coverage & not thick at all. I received mine for free with a code from Influenster❤️
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love this product!! It scanned my whole face to find the percent match for me and it sure did work. I love it so much and how it’s full coverage and also how it just blends with my skin. It’s the bet match for me and u.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
I love wearing foundation that is full coverage, and this foundation has okay coverage but it does feel light on the skin! The color is almost perfect on me which was a plus, and for full coverage I would probably put on 2 layers.
K-Kids M.
This is an amazing foundation and an amazing match! Thank You for creating this perfect product. So smooth and sleek. Lightweight and easy to apply ! Highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking to switch it up! Game changer!
Justine A.
Amherst, MA
I really love this foundation i just wish it matched my skin a little better. The foundation make give me a Matt finish and keeps my skin from getting oily through out the day and it is also very light weight. I would recommend this to a friend it is amazing!!
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my color match. It’s literally perfect and the way they write your name on the bottle I’ve never had my name in makeup really.
It’s awesome! Definitely worth 5 stars all the way... it’s not thick and it’s just perfect. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I was so shocked with how well this matched my face!! This is super light and easy to apply. I'm glad I got the opportunity to try this bareminerals out because it makes me want to try other products. I love this and highly recommend it
Brandy B.
Aiken, SC
This foundation is so good it matches my skin perfect very light feels very natural great for an everyday look even if I go to the gym I put this on it’s the best foundation for a natural look makes my skin on my face feel better
KaileRae H.
Albany , NY
I was color matched by there app and using the camera on my phone and I’m blown away on how well this product matched my skin tone!! Great coverage and I love that my name is on my very own custom foundation!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.