BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Crystal A.
Sun Valley, CA
Amazing! I ordered it through the app which helped me step by step on how to achieve my perfect match. The color was exactly the same as my skin tone like if it was made just for me! Amazing!!! I’d recommend this to everyone and anyone
Taylor K.
The bareMinerals fresh face foundation is amazing! The app was so easy to follow and set me up with my perfectly formulated foundation! The bottle even has my name on it! I am loving my new bareMinerals foundation thanks to Influenster
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I wanted to love this so much!!! I really did. It’s a good foundation, it’s light weight. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It drys fast and is smooth to put on. Unfortunately it’s not my perfect match. I did as it was instructed on the app but it still didn’t turn out to be my exact match.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
First of all the color was perfect which was really cool since I had to take pictures of my skin using my phone. The only down side was that it leaves me a little oily during the day. Something just a tiny bit more mat would be better.
Jewels G.
As far as the formula goes, it’s thick but applies very smoothly and evenly. I love how it feels on the skin as well. I have oily skin but it stayed on and didn’t get more oily or oxidize. Really love the formula. Not cakey or heavy on the skin either. Long lasting with a natural, matte finish.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
The app is super ready to use! Once I received the product I thought it was a little white but once I did the rest of my makeup it blended out. I love how thing the foundation is but if you want more coverage you can always apply more.
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
I was worried that the color would not match my skin perfectly, but when I received the product it was spot on! The foundation was lightweight, blended well, and looked very natural. I'm so pleased with the app experience and I love that the bottle has my name on it :)
Kimberly V.
Sparta, MI
I got this courtesy of influenster! It was a pretty good foundation, I like to go for a darker shade so it was something I wasn't used to. It had a good coverage.
Kaitlin A.
Slidell, LA
I am absolutely in love with this foundation. To be honest, I was very skeptical about it at first. I wasn't sure if it would actually work. But this foundation matches my skin better than any other foundation! Thank you bareMinerals!
Sheri P.
La Junta , CO
Aaaaamazing! So the app was great and it really matched my skin tone to most perfecto color! It applies really easily and feels so soft on my skin! No cons to this product I would definitely order again via the app!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.