BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lauren B.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I love Bare Minerals products and I didn’t think it was possible to love them more.... but then I found this product. The app is easy to use and scans your skin to find your perfect foundation match. I am shocked at how much the foundation matches my skin. It goes on so smoothly and leaves my face looking great. It’s a light coverage, but that’s what I like.
Heather L.
Stow, OH
When I first received this foundation, I took one look and thought it was too dark. Then I put it on, and boy was I wrong. It was literally the most perfect match ever. It went on smooth, and I didn’t need a lot. It dries the most perfect matte, and lasts all day long, without making my face feel dirty or greasy. A little goes such a long way. I would DEFINITELY purchase again!
Priscilla H.
Westminster, CA
The foundation was amazing. I've been testing it for a good three weeks now and it works well with my oily skin. The app color matched my skin pretty closely. :) It is really easy to apply and I love the look of the foundation bottle. It's heavy and very fancy feeling. I always have a hard time matching foundation color and this was a pretty close match. I really enjoy using it.
Bijou M.
Thrilled to have received the new BareMinerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation - the app was so easy to use and had fun customizing my color. The glass packaging is my favorite and love that my name is on it! :)
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
I wasn’t sure how I would feel about an app telling me about my skin tone. But the color came beautifully almost exactly like my skin tone! Closer than any other foundation I can buy in store. The coverage is great and it doesn’t feel super heavy on my skin. I recommend that everyone try this foundation, and your name on the bottle is so freaking cute and has an even more personalized feeling.
Lori H.
I’m amazed with how perfect the shade matching was! It effortlessly blends and feels lightweight and not too drying on my dry skin. The coverage is light-medium. This product will last all day with a primer/setter and look fresh throughout the day! I’m so pleased all around, will definitely buy another bottle after my first one (received free through Influenster) runs out!
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Seriously obsessed with this makeup! Perfect amount of coverage and the app actually finds your perfect color! I was super skeptical because technology isn’t always perfect but i will definitely be buying this again. Comes in a cute container and has plenty of makeup in it for the cost! Love!
Alicia C.
Newburgh, IN
I just got the foundation this afternoon and immediately had to put it on. First off, I can't believe the match! It's a smooth, semi-matte finish, and settles well onto my combination skin. I am seriously impressed and can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I'll be telling everyone how well this foundation wears.  bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This product is very nice. It really did match my complexion very well and it was a very light foundation so it was nice on my skin. However it didn’t have very good coverage. It didn’t cover my blemishes at all. So while they matched my skin perfectly, don’t expect the foundation to cover anything.
Samantha H.
Irvine, CA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation is a decent product with an outrageous price. This foundation is a standard, lightweight, light coverage formula that was “custom” matched to my skin tone (little too light for my skin tone). I personally prefer my cheaper drugstore brand foundation to this $49 product. However, it is an alright product.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.