BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
not my favorite foundation but it really was my perfect shade! it doesn’t look cakey on and it has medium coverage. the only thing i don’t like is that is not very smooth on the skin and you can tell you’re wearing foundation. i wouldn’t buy again.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
I loved this foundation! It honestly was a PERFECT match to my skin tone! It was a nice full coverage foundation but it was very light on the skin! I love this foundation and will continue to use it! I received this free from Influenster!
Dominique C.
Durham , NC
I truly love this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation it almost matches my complexion to a tee. It’s medium light weight coverage. I feel like I can wear it alone or with other makeup.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
The app is super awesome and the foundation is so amazing. It was a tad lighter than what I needed but it with some bronzer and blush everything Blended perfect. The foundation is super light and it doesn’t feel like a blanket on my face!
Sydney S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this complimentary from BareMinerals and it it amazing!! It was personalized to my skin tone and fits it perfectly. It is super long lasting and has great coverage, I will definitely be buying this again!!
Courtney E.
Heber Springs, AR
WHAT THE HECK. This foundation is gorgeous! It is a tad darker than my actual color, but since it is getting closer to summer, I will still keep using it. The finish is gorgeous. I love this!! Beautiful medium coverage, buildable product!
CydneyJayce H.
I loved how I could get it custom made to fit me. It is a amazing product. And I recommended to my friends and they love it too. It makes my face shiny and clean. I will buy it again, I am going too. Plus the bottle has your name on it!!!
TIFFANY S.
IT’S PERFECT!!! Light weight enough to wear on a no makeup-makeup day, but can also be built up or even mixed with other foundations to become a beautifully blended, full coverage, perfectly matched foundation! Love it!! @xxtiffanybeauty
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
This product literally matched my skin perfectly! It had such a natural finish. Not to matte or too dewy. You do need a good setting powder for t though because it feels a little tacky on the skin. it lasted almost an entire day for me!
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to receive this custom foundation just for me with MY NAME ON IT ! , it’s a match !! It’s easy to apply custom to my combo skin & I cannot wait to continue using it !
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.