BY BAREMINERALS #31 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
I got my foundation from bare minerals about a week ago. I have used it every day since. I was sure that it wouldn't be the right color since they matched me with my phone. What are the chances that it would actually be right. But to my shock it is right on. It comes in a nice glass bottle and it has my name right on it. I thought that was so cool. I love how it looks on my skin to. I am very glad to have it.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I have been using this product for only a few days, but I have been impressed by how accurate the shade is for my skin type. I utilized BareMinerals Made-2-Fit App to receive this custom foundation, and they hit my skin tone spot on! I was skeptical initially, but I have been proven wrong. The foundation itself feels light and airy. It gives good coverage, but I don't think it last's all day long. (Unless I touch my face a lot.) I have reapplied it midday. The bottle is appealing to the eye. The cost is a little high for me.
Kendra B.
This found I got because of influenster but I may repurchase because I love it! It's a dewy finish on my skin with a medium to full coverage. Definitely lasts all day! I would recommend to other because when I received it I though "oh no this is too dark" but when I put it on I was like "oh okay this is surprisingly my shade" so it was just amazing to me! I thought there could've been a little more coverage but it's definitely my new everyday foundation😊 bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I was pretty disappointed unfortunately. Upon getting it I could tell it was going to be too dark. Not only was it dark with initial application, but it also oxidized quite a bit so even with highlight my face didn’t match the rest of my body. I also wasn’t a huge fan of the formula. It was creamy and dries pretty quickly on the skin. It is definitely not made for people with combo or dry skin. It also spread quite a bit over the course of the day even with having set it. I would not recommend it or buy again.
Logan R.
Vienna, OH
I received the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation from a contest on Influenster. However, this does not sway my opinion on this product. This product is light weight and doesn’t have much coverage. I love full coverage and this Foundation isn’t working for me personally. It does match my skin which I am very surprised about! It applied easily and feels good on the skin. I just wish it had more coverage.
Kara S.
This is a great product if you are unable to go to the store and test out swatches! I know I am always googling pictures of different swatches and this takes the guessing out! The app took a while to get going, but it was worth it because the color is spot on. Product is nice and light. It is a light to moderate coverage and does not cause breakouts. Highly recommend!
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I was skeptical on if it would actually match my skin. When I got my foundation I was so excited. It was a match and I tried it on the next day. It was indeed a match. AND it was an easy application. I did notice it was not as full coverage as I normally like, but it was still a good product to use for everyday. I have oily skin and it lasted all day. BONUS it had my name on it. Which makes it even better.
Shanae A.
virginia
Received through here from one of the offers. I love how it feels but I feel the color is to light. I had a hard time using the app scan. Last long didn’t have issues wearing it other the color being off. I’m see if I can exchange the color but other then that great product. The app tho was easy the first time but when trying the second time it was very hard. Cant be mad at a complimentary gift.
Johanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation, the only down side is that it isn't the exact shade that I normally use. It looks natural on the skin and it stays on all day which is a plus. Definitely would get this again but in a lighter shade. This foundation is recommend for anyone who would like to have a medium to full coverage foundation.   bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Amazing!!!! I am literally obsessed with this custom liquid foundation. It’s exactly the right shade, and the quality is outstanding. The quantity of foundation for the price is unreal, such a steal! I love the smooth application , and quick drying feature is amazing. The foundation is light and airy, and doesn’t feel heavy or clog my pores. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.