BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
I got one the first time around and scanned my face. Scanning was easy but time consuming. I wish they didn’t make you start over and listen to the instructions every time. Also if you want to go back it won’t let you, you have to start over. The app is also hard to use and doesn’t have enough options. The actual foundation is a great medium coverage and is not cakey!
Alicia W.
Swansea , IL
I am really surprised by this foundation! I was really skeptical that the color match system would actually be any good, but the shade actually matches my skin really well! The bottle is really cool with my name on it & im overall really impressed. My only wish is that it was a little more full coverage. I can add a few more layers to build the coverage though.
Glynnis L.
I think the Made-2-Fit app technology is a very cool idea. However, it did not work for me. The color I got was one shade too dark and had a warm undertone even though I am a cool undertone. The foundation itself is nice. It’s light coverage but can be built up to medium coverage. Hopefully the shade will work for me in the summer when I’m tan. Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing.
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
Best medium coverage foundation I have ever tried, it covers all my reddness and scars but keeps my beauty marks the color match is the closest I have ever had and the app is so fun to use I would recommend to anyone! So so in love with the way it makes my skin so natural and beautiful
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Alrighty so getting the app to receive this product was a hassle I’m not gonna lie, and the shipping took forever too. BUT, the product is beautiful when worn on my skin! I have combo oily/dry skin and I love how it wears on my skin! I will say that I do set this down, but yeah would highly recommend this product and I’m happy to have a foundation that actually works for me!
Zullay R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like my foundation it looks really nice on.I also like the custom bottle with my name.The only thing I feel that needs work is the app.I received a really dark color the first time but I emailed them and they were really nice and sent me another one that matches my skin much better.
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
This foundation is so creamy that you have time to blended out. It’s a very light coverage but if you work it two times it may be a medium coverage. It doesn’t feel like you have a foundation. It’s perfect for every day. To idea of having your name on it is super cool! If you have a lot of siblings you won’t get confused. You can purchase it at Sephora, Ulta and Match2Fit app.
Blair C.
Addis, LA
This foundation is my new favorite!!! The consistency & thickness is so PERFECT and it does not move all day. Its also the perfect shade! I would definitely recommend this foundation. Thanks to Influenster, I received this product free for testing purposes and all reviews are my own.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Estoy demasiado enamorada de esta base... es super suave h tiene buena cobertura, lo mas incleible fue la manera en como ellos te hacen el test de tu piel para enviar la formula perfecta para mi color de piel.. definitivamente va estar en mi shopping cart cuando se me termine!
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I got a light every day foundation but it barely covers anything. The shade match was close, but not really. It was a bit too light for my skin tone. It looks nice but it may be that i’m used to medium-full coverage foundations that This looks whatever on me. I don’t think i’d buy this especially since it’s a bit expensive
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.