BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jessika A.
The frosted glass bottle is so sleek and pretty with the added touch of my name on it. I love that it has a pump. The foundation is a PERFECT match to my skin tone and it gives a “your skin but better” look. A perfect every day wear foundation
Tatiana C.
It was a good foundation and the app was super easy to use. But apparently it was too easy to use because the foundation is not exactly my color. I would normally use this but for an app that claims to be made for you..it's not close enough :/
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
Best foundation ever! It’s the perfect match from the skin, the presentation is stunning (I love the frosted bottle), the pump is awesome, the finish is incredible, and it’s extremely long lasting :) Did I mention it just saying my name on it?
Hanani S.
Shoutout to @influenster and @bareminerlas I Can’t wait for my Made-2-Fit foundation to come in! I was honestly amazed with the skin scanning feature. I cannot wait until my complementary product arrives.
#contest
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
Would not ever purchase! So glad it was free from Influester. My "custom" shade was about 10 shades too dark. The formula is thin when applied and the coverage wasn't great.
Amira C.
I like it , but I didn’t love it . It was too dark for my skin tone to be honest and it kind of made me look really dull or unhealthy . It didn’t give me the brightness and beauty that I see in my other foundation . Maybe I just did it wrong
Amber Z.
I love this foundation, it fit my skin color, it was medium coverage for me, but felt really light weight. The only issue I had was it might of been a shade to light on my face, I would recommend to others!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
It’s my exact colors. I love it and the foundation is light and coverage. I’m so happy with it, it blends well with my skin tone. The boxing beautiful and it has my name on it.
Anali M.
It had a good texture it and it applied pretty smoothly and it didn’t feel heavy like other brands, what I loved the most was that it was custom made for me, but what I didn’t really like was that I had to use a bit more than usually to semi-cover what needed to be covered.
Katelyn L.
I love the concept of this foundation but unfortunately my color match was off. I still like the foundation but I will have to wait until I have more of a tan to really give this a good go. It’s a light-medium coverage with more of a hydrating texture.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.