BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Megan H.
I tried it with bare minerals primer and it caused separation, so I gave it a try without primer and still wasn’t too pleased. It settled into any fine lines I had and sorta exaggerated their look. It wasn’t smooth. Third time, I used a different primer and topped it with a powder foundation and it was eh. Passable but not a fav. I gave it 3 stars because the app was super easy to use and it matched my skin pretty well.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I was so excited to receive this only to get it in the mail and it be WAAAAY too dark for my complexion. I wanted to try it on however so I did apply it. The coverage is very nice, and it has a natural finish. It wasn't sticky and it was easy to apply. Would I purchase this again? Most likely not, since the price is hefty, but it was lovely to receive complimentary of Influenster and bareMinerals.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
The absolute BEST customized foundation! The personalized scans are combined to create a shade that is completely perfect, for YOU. The lightweight-but-heavy duty formula stays on your skin well, and lasts throughout the day, even with a year old pulling and tugging at my face. This is my favorite foundation by FAR!
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’ve received some complementary products this month but this one has been one of my FAVES! I’m totally a @bareminerals girl, so when I heard that I was getting a made2fit foundation I was flippin pumped! +
So this foundation is made with true match technology via your PHONE! & matches your skin tone exactly🙌🏼 When trying it on, it truly blended well with my skin, it didn’t leave it oily and a little bit went a long way. It gave me full coverage which I LOVE 👏🏼
Kirstyn L.
El Paso, TX
I am absolutely in love with this Made-2-Fit foundation! It’s super easy to apply and blendable with practically any brush. I love how it doesn’t make my skin oily and is super lightweight. I would highly recommend this anyone with sensitive skin and anyone who hates the thick, heavy feeling like other foundations leave. No need to even leave your couch to get your custom shade any time of the year!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Thanks so much to bareMinerals for sending me this amazing custom foundation! Honestly, I was a sceptic when they claimed they could pick out my shade from the app. Y'all, this foundation is PERFECT for me. The shade and the coverage. #influenster #bareminerals #free #voxbox
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
I was really excited to receive this Bare Minerals voxbox. For me I'm giving this a 3 based on the fact that the colors does not match me at all. The actual Foundation seems nice, the app was super easy, and hopefully in the summer time mixed with a little moisturizer I'll be able to use this Foundation as a dark tinted moisturizer. I can't give a good honest review on it being as I can't use it at all.
Ishrat J.
I found the foundation to be really nice for my dry skin because it didn’t feel heavy and was moisturizing. The coverage was light so it’s great for those light coverage days but you can layer it to give more coverage. I was a little disappointed that the shade wasn’t a perfect match for me, as I expected it to be, it was lighter. My favorite part however was that my name is on the bottle! How cool!!
Trish B.
Brooklyn , NY
So I tried this foundation today and I like it a lot. It’s a little too dark for my winter skin right now but it will be just right for summer. It’s more of a light to medium coverage. I could still see some of my dark marks peeking through. It feels and looks so much like skin I thought I wasn’t wearing enough so I added more. Very lightweight on the skin. I think I’m going to love this foundation.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually was very surprised with how great this foundation matched my skin perfectly. I have combination dry skin and oily since I live in Arizona and it works so well on my face. The only thing, is it is not full coverage. I used quite a bit and could see imperfections that I don't like on my face. What I do is mix it with my other foundation and it is literally perfect. Not too matte or dewy. Looks actually like flawless skin.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.