BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tracey M.
North Haven, CT
I absolutely love the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation! The application is very smooth it just glides on and melt into my skin. It doesn’t feel like I have any foundation on while giving me full coverage and hiding my blemishes. I would definitely recommend giving this foundation a try!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with my bareMinerals made 2 fit foundation! It is a perfect match, great fit and very light foundation.. Feels great and last alll day. I love the formula is safe for your skin. This foundation also is a great cover up , no clumps. I just love it
Anissa A.
Hayden, AZ
Amazing! Color match is pretty spot on and the texture is smooth! More coverage than a “sheer” coverage. I’d say a light to medium buildable coverage. Smells good too!
Haley M.
Horizon City, TX
The process all started with the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit app. To order and match my shade was simple. Once it arrived(super fast) it matched perfectly! It came in a protected box with my name on the bottle! Long lasting makeup and covered well!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I’m absolutely in love with this foundation. I have sever dryness around my nose and chin and it doesn’t clump up. Feels like I have nothing on. Something about this foundation I love ! Perfect color. It’s sheer coverage. I absolutely recommend!
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
First of all, I am so impressed by the technology they used to create my perfect skin tone match. And let me say, it really matches!! It was great for my skin and I absolutely love the bottle. It has my name on it !! Buy it, you won’t regret it.
Shania K.
Paragould, AR
I love my new foundation but the only problem is I think it’s too dark so I’m going to have to send it back. I haven’t gotten to try it out for a day yet sadly but the coverage looks amazing and it’s nice having a cute bottle with my name on it!
Sarah T.
I love this foundation! I’m so happy I had the opportunity to try it. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It’s super blendable and I like the coverage a lot! It’s not too cakey, but it’s also not sheer. This foundation is seriously perfect for me
Sophia G.
I like this foundation, but I’m not crazy about the coverage. The color and undertone are perfect for my skin, but you can’t see it on because it doesn’t cover anything. Maybe it would be good for beginners, but it’s Not enough coverage for $50.
Marcie R.
I really wanted to love this product. I received this free to test. I loved the app and the idea that it was custom, even had my name on the bottle! I am very light skinned and when I used the foundation, it oxidized and turned orange terribly.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.