BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Caitlin C.
This custom made foundation is everything I’ve ever wanted! It was created just for my tone & even has my name on the bottle! It is creamy and rich. My new favorite item.
Saskieya A.
Newark, NJ
The bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation was better than I expected. The shade matched my skin perfectly and worked well with other products. I only wished it was more moisturizing. But other than that it was great. Definitely will be trying other products from them 🙌🏽
Katie H.
Miamisburg , OH
The finish is amazing! Definitely not a full coverage foundation as I has to do a second coat on my cheeks due to redness in my cheeks/nose area. Wore nicely for about 6 hours. I have oily skin so it started to get pretty oily in my T-Zone after that.
Tatyana L.
Frankfort, NY
So I loved the formula of the foundation. It’s dewy, feels natural and built up to full coverage. My issue was the color I received using their system by taking pictures of your face. It’s wasn’t darker than my skin color, and I have yellow hues to my face and it was a pink hue foundation. Blended in with another formula works well, not on its own.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I really like this foundation it is my first one from bareMinerals it applies very easily I just use my brush to blend in the make up I have a oily skin and it it was for coverage pretty much I would recommend it for others in the shade matches me perfectly
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
So I love this foundation itself! It has great coverage and feels really nice. The only thing was disappointing was the color match system using the app. I ended up getting a shade that was 10x darker, but the foundation consistency itself is great.
Alex W.
Matches my skin tone and the texture is smooth. Versatile it can do minimal and full coverage. Smells like peppermint. The package arrived very fast love the box it came in the presentation is very attractive.
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
It took me awhile to do this review cause I wanted to make sure it worked for me! And it does! The only down side is that it oxidizes around my nose so I have to moisturize a lot! But the app did a good job and the foundation looks just like my skin!!
Valerie R.
Adelanto, CA
This foundation is a nice light to medium buildable coverage. My face did get a little oily by the end of the night but it wasn’t something that I wasn’t used to. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a medium coverage matte foundation.
Christina B.
Lightweight everyday foundation.  I really like the finish this foundation gives. I feel that the whole made to fit app work decent for me, however the foundation is a little too light mainly because I should have scanned my neck. I would recommend the foundation because I feel like the foundation is really good.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.