BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tiffany W.
The product packaging was amazing. I loved he detail they put into it. Unfortunately the shade was a lot darker than my actual skin tone. Thankfully they have a color match guarantee so they sent a new code within 24 hours of me sending them a message.
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
This is such a cool concept! I love the idea of customizing the shade to your skin tone and type; I always struggle to find a foundation that matches me perfectly well. I just wish there was a better applicator because it is hard to get the product out.
Jamie B.
I love this!! It was so much fun downloading the app and finding my skin tone. Then I receive it in the mail and tried it and it matches my skin to the T and it’s not heavy or greasy but has amazing coverage. I really like it and it has my name on it!!
Sydnee O.
Minneapolis, MN
This was such a cool idea, but the execution wasn't great. I had a really hard time using the app, and ultimately the coverage is too light for my needs. I do use it to lighten up some of my other foundations, but I wouldn't buy it again for the price.
Caitlin C.
This custom made foundation is everything I’ve ever wanted! It was created just for my tone & even has my name on the bottle! It is creamy and rich. My new favorite item.
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
I love how lightweight this Foundation is and how easy it is to put on , it is everyday wear and great for dry or oily skin... I do recommend to remember it is light coverage so if you have acne scars this will not cover them or any other dark blemishes
Saskieya A.
Newark, NJ
The bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation was better than I expected. The shade matched my skin perfectly and worked well with other products. I only wished it was more moisturizing. But other than that it was great. Definitely will be trying other products from them 🙌🏽
Katie H.
Miamisburg , OH
The finish is amazing! Definitely not a full coverage foundation as I has to do a second coat on my cheeks due to redness in my cheeks/nose area. Wore nicely for about 6 hours. I have oily skin so it started to get pretty oily in my T-Zone after that.
Tatyana L.
Frankfort, NY
So I loved the formula of the foundation. It’s dewy, feels natural and built up to full coverage. My issue was the color I received using their system by taking pictures of your face. It’s wasn’t darker than my skin color, and I have yellow hues to my face and it was a pink hue foundation. Blended in with another formula works well, not on its own.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I really like this foundation it is my first one from bareMinerals it applies very easily I just use my brush to blend in the make up I have a oily skin and it it was for coverage pretty much I would recommend it for others in the shade matches me perfectly
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.