BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Leanna V.
San Marcos, CA
So I have to be have to honest here... I am so unsatisfied. my color match was way off not once but twice! I don't know if it is an issue with my phone (I'm an android user) but I scanned my face so many times and came out with the same match color 3 times in a row. Now I will say, bareminerals replaced my first bottle with no problem. the second time the color didn't match I was told they only allowed 1 free rematch through the influenster promotion. Fine. I get it, this was a free product anyway. I'm a bit bummed that I won't be able to use either of these. (orange face is not really a look I usually go for) it looks like I have a bad self tan. all of that aside. the bottle is nice. the formula is strong! a little goes a long way. It did feel a little tacky on the skin but didn't cling to any dry spots or settle into lines. I would recommend the product, but not the BareMinerals made 2 fit app.
Kim N.
My first time ordering this thing, it came out really dark for my light skin tone. Lighting in your room is extremely important as they say make sure you’re not in direct sunlight. Make sure you callibrate on top of a stack of white paper with 5+ pieces! I contacted them and they gave me a reorder code which was really nice! I was told by a BareMinerals employee that they work with you until it comes out right. I highly recommend going into a boutique and getting it scanned by them. I recently got my second one and it was definitely lighter. The shade that I got is definitely for my tanner days, but it works! The foundation itself feels really light and I forget it is there. It gives a good medium to full coverage. I would definitely give this a try, just know that there’s the possibility of needing to contact them for a reorder if the color doesn’t turn out right. Again, they are extremely understanding of the downsides of the app and will help you out until you get it right!
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I love the foundation itself--creamy, lightweight and matte finish with medium coverage. Feels great on my face (even in sunny, hot weather) and comes off easily at the end of the day. It blends well with both a brush and a sponge and I LOVE that it's cruelty free! The Made 2 Fit app is pretty cool: just follow the instructions and take a few close up photos to get a custom match sent straight to your door. Mine personally was about a 'season' off in shade--it will be perfect once I get a little sun come Spring. But for my lighter, winter complexion it isn't an exact match. However, I can honestly say I love the formula and the idea of a custom, made for me shade. I think my advice would be to make sure you are in a well lit room when you take the photos on the app (or try to have as much natural light as possible around you). I think lighting is very important for the custom shade to be 100%.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I received this product in the Bare Minerals virtual vox. I had to scan my face on the Made 2 fit app, and they created a shade to best match my skin. The app was super easy to use, and free to download. This foundation went on very smooth, and the pump on the top distributed the perfect amount, making it very easy to blend all over my face with a foundation brush. The color is actually a bit darker than I would typically wear, but since it was formulated especially for my skin, I think it still looks fine. It is full coverage and lasts all day. I have normal skin, and this foundation does not make my skin turn oily throughout the day, like some foundations do. I am satisfied with this product and can’t wait to try more makeup products from BareMinerals!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had high hopes for this! I was excited to try it out and enjoyed the process. Figured I might finally know what my true foundation color was. It was easy but unfortunately the color was a few shades too dark for me. I can probably still use and lighten it up but it was definitely not my shade. I also wished they had told you the name of your shade or even undertones to help you out in the future. I would do it again but $40 is pretty pricey for them to get it wrong again.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is simply everything I could ever need in a foundation!!!!! I’ve tried so many drugstore and high end foundations and this is by far my favorite of all time! This foundation is so skin like, but yet medium coverage and I’m in love. I thought that I would only love it if it was full coverage but I was definitely wrong. I live for this finish. I match it with elf’s finishing powder and it stays all day! The shade match was also PERFECT. Like exactly my skin tone. And I’m surprised because this is the best my skin has looked in so long. It’s so lightweight and ugh I just need ten more bottles 😍 bareMinerals has killed the game in this one!!!! I have zero complaints.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ok so I was super excited about this foundation having a bottle with my name on it is so cool and different as my name is never on anything. How ever the color I received is to light not so light I can’t use it just lighter then it should be by a shade or two. Also the coverage is just ok when I put it on it’s shiny which I don’t like but when I add powder it looks less shiny more natural finish. It lasted a long time on the skin up to 8 hour wear. Also I noticed it can look textured on my forehead noise and chin which normally I don’t have this issue. It’s a nice foundation just not the best I have used and for the price tag I would probably get something else. I love bareMinerals but there powders are just better products in my opinion I haven’t liked a liquid foundation they have done yet. I will still continue to buy lots of bareMinerals products this just won’t be one of them.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Great foundation! The formula is great and the color is spot on! I love how the bottle has my name on it and was created just for me. I have combination skin and don’t have a problem with the foundation breaking up or grabbing to my dry patches. The app to get this foundation is super easy to use and it got the exact color of my skin! It doesn’t have a weird foundation smell to it and looks great on the skin. The coverage is definitely light coverage but buildable to a medium coverage. So if you want a high coverage foundation, this is not it. But I have no beef with this foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I never used any BareMinerals product until I received this foundation and I was not disappointed. I’m more of a matte type girl when it comes to foundation, but I still really like this even though it’s more of a dewy finish. I simply use a setting powder to give it a more matte finish. Coverage wise I’d say this is a light-medium coverage. When I say light/medium coverage, I mean it’s light coverage but is buildable to about a medium coverage. It sits well on my skin and doesn’t make my skin feel dry. I currently have dry skin that tends to get oily on my T zone throughout the day. I use a moisturizer, then a primer because using this and it sits just fine. It lasts well through the day. Doesn’t get too oily, it doesn’t oxidize too much, doesn’t get cakey ect. The shade I received fits me well but I do feel could be a bit lighter but in the summer this will be my go to.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product for free. I downloaded the bareMinerals app to scan my skin for a custom foundation shade match. It is a very buildable foundation, so whether you want a natural look or if you need to cover those red blemishes, this stuff works wonders! I have dry skin, and this didn’t flake hardly at all in my dry spots on my face. It stayed on for a good amount of time while looking fresh. I’d definitely recommend this!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???