BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Sherri  K.
Kailua, HI
've been trying this foundation for about a month now and think I've finally honed in on my feelings about it. The coverage is about a light to medium (if built) while still be a pretty thick formula. The shade match is really spot on which pleasantly surprised me, I was pretty skeptical that an app would be able to do that. That being said, I don't find its anything to write home about. Will I use it? Absolutely! Do I think it's worth its $50 price tag? Not really. It doesn't hold up the best on my skin and I'm not the biggest fan of the texture, it can feel quite heavy to me for the amount of coverage it gives.
Madison S.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited to try my Made 2 Fit custom Bare Minerals Foundation. The packaging is beautiful and I love that it has my name on it! Unfortunately, the color is way too light for me. I knew that color-matching through an iPhone might not be perfect, but this color is so far off I can’t use it. The foundation is lightweight and very light coverage. I would not recommend this foundation if you’re looking for something full coverage.

TIP: do your color-matching in a VERY well-lit room, and I’m sure you’ll get a more accurate shade.
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
I didn’t have such a great experience but love the idea. To start the app wouldn’t calibrate my phone for days but once it finally did I had to have a mirror or my husband help guide me with the actual scans since I couldn’t see my phone screen. We’re I messed up was I probably should have done it in all natural lighting instead of kitchen lights because it came out to dark for me. BareMinerals customer service was amazing though and said I could retry. The coverage seemed sheer to medium but could building and was very lightweight.
chang l.
I like the how blendable it is and how it was long-lasting. The foundation gave me a medium to full coverage so I didn't really need to add concealer. I find that it is lightweight and very mousey. It isn't cakey when you build it up. When I have a small amount on, it looks really natural. I did have to touch up too much throughout the day, but I did touch up the area surrounding the nose.  I wore this for about 7 hours, and it looked great for the most part. I like the idea of customizing your perfect foundation shade.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I had a pretty emotional journey with my Made2Fit experience! I was chosen for the Virtual Vox. I was asked to download the Made2Fit App and then order my customized foundation. It was quite a pain. I had an easy time downloading the app. When it came to calibrating my phone, though, it was a nightmare. I sat there playing with my phone for 8 hours on and off. I killed my battery, due to light usage, twice. I finally had to ask a friend at work to see if the app would calibrate using her phone. Luckily it did! Once I finally got my Made2Fit Foundation ordered, it was smooth sailing! My Foundation was at my house in a week. It matches my complexion perfectly! For the shade matching, I give 5 stars. For the Made2Fit App, I give 1 star. For the Foundation itself, I give 4 stars. It is pretty cool. The bottle comes bearing my name. It is a lighter coverage than I normally go for. I tend to not have enough time to build up my coverage. However, for a lighter coverage foundation, It's awesome! Thank you, BareMinerals and Influenster for allowing me this opportunity!
Ginny R.
I recently got this Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation from Influenster. Look at my name on the bottle! You use their m2f app and your camera to match your skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matches (I have had to do some faux contouring to give my face some depth). Its a light-medium coverage, sorta buildable ish. I’m still shiny by the end of the day but its better than any of the drugstore foundations I have tried - the consistency and quality are great. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
savanna w.
Baltimore, MD
The whole app experience was horrible , he customer service as well. I did the whole scanning process over at least 100 times and still was showing up 6 shades darker. I went through the whole process and when the foundation arrived (mind you I’m pale as anything ) it was a whole BROWN . I contacted customer support and they offered to give me another chance for free . I tried and tried and tried to do the whole process over but it still kept showing up the brown color even after I did it all the right way . Smh so disappointed.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I was really skeptical at first on how my bareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation would turn out since my color was matched using my phone. But let me tell you... the color could not be more perfect!! Not only that, but the coverage is awesome, it applies smooth and stays on throughout the day. I have oily skin and this does not make my skin look greasy. I am so pleased and would definitely order another bottle in the future!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I think I found my new holy grail foundation!!! Previously, my fave has been Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation because of its lightweight and dewy formula. I’m really loving this BareMinerals foundation because it’s like Fit Me, but better in my opinion. It’s dewy and lightweight, but also light to medium coverage, which doesn’t bother me because I don’t need a completely flawless face. But it blends out so nicely on the skin, too. Not to mention, that app made it fit my skintone SO WELL! It’s literally the best match in Foundation I’ve ever had. I love this foundation so much! Just wish it wasn’t $50! I don’t like spending a lot of money on Foundation because it’s rare that its a good match and does what I want it to. But having that app makes it so easy to just rebuy the same shade match!! Love this!
Karen S.
 I was matched perfectly through the bareMinerals Made2Fit app. I used an iPhone 7 Plus with good lighting. The process was very easy and the instructions were very clear. The delivery process was very fast. The foundation goes on very natural, almost like if you're not wearing any. It is buildable, which I loved because I have acne scars. One of my favorite things about it is that it's personalized with my name, and that is something I've never seen in foundations. . Because I had a positive experience with the foundation and the app, I will probably reorder. I received this foundation from Influenster for testing purposes.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.