BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Savannah C.
Burgin , KY
This was the most AMAZING VoxBox opportunity I could’ve ever hoped to receive! The made2fit app found a shade that matched my skin tone perfectly, the bottle came customized with my name on it which made me feel so special, and the foundation was awesome! I will say I’m used to a thicker, more full coverage foundation, but this formula is very buildable and gives my skin a dewy, flawless finish!!
Shelbi L.
Boise, ID
I found the app pretty easy to use to find my custom shade. The shade matches me perfectly!! It’s a great light foundation... I prefer a little more coverage so I love mixing this with a full coverage foundation to make it a nice medium coverage with my perfect color. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who struggles to find their right color and who is looking for a light coverage.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
This is such a cool concept, customizable Foundation for you! The app is super easy to use and it talks to you and guide you through the entire process of being color matched and then they will make your foundation and send it to you! I would totally recommend this! #bareminerals
Erin F.
The shade I was sent was just right for my skin tone, and was formulated just for me (why can’t all of my foundations do that??). This is perfect for ladies with a dry to normal skin type & prefer light to medium coverage. For the girls that need fuller coverage, like myself, this formula is great for mixing with another foundation that is more matte and full coverage. (The shade is perfect but I do wish that the foundation was more matte and full coverage!)
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
It’s a light weight foundation, well compared to my normal full coverage foundation, it is very light weight and it’s not full coverage at all it’s perfect for those no makeup makeup days it covers just the right amount without completely covering everything on your face I have dry skin and that makes it hard to find foundations but this one was great it didn’t cling to my dry patches or anything
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
To be perfectly candid, I'm not a fan of this foundation. The color is about 2 shades too light because of the app not asking for neck color. The formula of the foundation is very lightweight but unfortunately that is reflected in the coverage level as well. The coverage is very sheer (i used 3 pumps of the product on my Beauty Blender) where I personally prefer medium/full coverage foundations.
Erica M.
Locust Grove, GA
I’m very happy about this foundation! When I first used the app and got my foundation it was no where near the color it was way too dark. I contacted bare minerals and they told me how to scan my face again and sent me a free code. I was also able to keep the other foundation and I gave it to my mom. My second foundation matched perfectly! I’m definitely a fan!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love my liquid foundation that is made just for me! I am very happy it has my own name on it. It was so easy for me to use the app and match my skin color. I am obsessed with this liquid foundation. Easy to use and great coverage! Thank you influenster for my free foundation!!
Dorothy S.
Austin, TX
To be honest, I wasn't expecting the process to work (scanning with the app, getting the color right)- but it TOTALLY DID!
I've used Bare Minerals for over a decade at this point. The powder version was the first foundation my mom ever introduced me to. If liquid foundation is more your speed, then this is a great sister product. It's light coverage (my preference), and light feeling.
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
Love!!!! This foundation truly is made to fit your exact skin tone. I was skeptical at first and this foundation proved me wrong! This foundation is a thicker formula so it gives about medium coverage (in my opinion) and goes on smoothly. I pay the same price to buy name brand foundations from Sephora that get close but don’t ever match your tone exactly. This one does! It’s so worth it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.