BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Queenstown , MD
I was super excited to try this foundation! I loved the fact that not only the bottle was personalized to me but so was the foundation! The shade they gave was slightly darker than my skin but it would definitely work for me when I’m tan in the summer! It went on very easily and considering the fact that I have freckles, I think the coverage was fairly good but do not expect this to cover up any freckles you may have! I can’t wait to keep trying it and hopefully use it on a daily basis!
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
It is very lightweight, bendable, and light-medium coverage. It came a bit darker than what my skin tone is right now but I think it will match my skin very good come summer time. The only thing I didn't like was it oxides. I had to fix it with powder and contour. End result was very pretty tho.
Heather W.
Prince George, VA
I really like the bareminerals made2fit foundation. The app was super simple to use even though I had a slight dilemma of trying to find a plain white piece of paper around. I think my shade might have came out just slightly darker than my skin tone which could be due to freckles. The coverage provided is very light, so if you want full coverage you may either have to put on an extra layer or two or this may not be the foundation for you.
Nikki N.
I was really impressed by this whole concept! The hardest part of buying a foundation is finding the right color, so what is better then getting a custom color!? The actual foundation was great! Love the coverage and it lasted all day even with and without a primer! The only downside was that mine was a baby bit dark, but nothing that a lighter setting powder didn’t fix! Such a cool product and experience!
Nel D.
Very light weight sheer to medium coverage foundation. I did my scan outside in natural light (not in direct sunlight) and the shade I received after completing my scan was slightly darker than expected. Comfortable to wear and blends very nicely. Wears well over time. Pricey given that you can’t try/swatch it before purchasing. Not a must have but would recommend for people who want a buildable foundation and are comfortable spending the money. Would not recommend for full coverage lovers or anyone on a budget.
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
I absolutely love this product! I love how they personalized the bottle with my name! Super neat! It match my COMPLEXION perfectly, nicely goes on. And stays on all day, I have added a drip of glow oil from the makers of muddy body to give myself a glow/ dewy look. I loved it!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Elizabeth C.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is the best ever. Perfect shade for my skin tone, which is surprising since an app provides you directions in order to match your skin. This foundation is highly moisturizing, full coverage and also long lasting. Also, this foundation is waterproof it seems, and lightweight. I was extremely skeptical but the free coupon made it worth the experience. I am hooked and highly encourage everyone to purchase this foundation.
Dahlia E.
Cameron, NC
I really liked the technology of being able to use my phone through the app to get a perfect color match at home. I wish more brands did this. I love the light coverage of the foundation but I tend to like more of a medium coverage. This felt to me like a B.B. cream. It would be nice to get my perfect color in different coverage options. This foundation was sheer and buildable and worked well with all the other products I used with it.
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
First of all I loved getting to try this for free thanks to Influenster. Secondly, I loved the packing with the rose gold and the fact that it had my name on the bottle, so cool. I think the app color matched to my skin tone perfectly. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was that the foundation is more of a sheer/light coverage and more dewy than I normally wear so I had to put a second layer on and add setting powder but overall I loved the product. The plus, being able to color match at home from an app on my phone was amazing instead of the hassle of trying to do that in store. Overall, It was a win for me.
Rashidah C.
I love this foundation! This was my first time trying a Bare Minerals product and I am now a fan for life. This foundation matches perfectly. It evens out my skintone so well. Which for me was important, because I have a few small light spots on my face. Also I have sensitive skin and I was nervous about having a reaction, but I have used this foundation repeatedly since I got it with no issues. I will definitely be recording this foundation!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.