BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jennifer H.
Lexington, KY
First off, the match of this product was amazing! I cannot believe I an app helped picked the right shade for me! With that being said, the formula is very light weight so It’s hard to tell quite how perfect of a match it is. It’s very blendable and buildable. The personalized bottle made this foundation extra special. It’s definitely worth a try, and a must buy if you like light weight color. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my opinion :)
Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
The app was definitely fun to use. However, it did take me a few tries to calibrate my phone's camera but once it was calibrated then the rest is very easy and fast. The foundation that I got was a shade darker than my actual skin tone. But, overall the foundation was great! It felt really lightweight on my skin and provides enough coverage for daily use. I definitely think it's worth a try. I think it would be good for more brands to come up with apps like this!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
i got this free! in the voxbox, and man can i say im in love with it. It comes packaged in its own box. Once you open the box the foundation bottle is labeled with your name. Then you apply this and it is so smooth and matches your skin perfectly. It's so crazy to think that an app you download on your phone can match your skin tone so perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Kaylynn D.
This review is kind of pointless because I’m not able to actually give my opinion on the product since I wasn’t able to wear it. I will review the color matching process though. The app was fairly easy to use, but the shade match was way off. I have a very fair complexion and the foundation I received was far too dark for me. It was too dark for me to wear and test out the formula of the product so I can’t give my full opinion on it. The packaging was A+ though.
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
I was presently surprised on how this matched me. I was skeptical cause how can tapping my flash from my phones camera was going to give me a custom match but it did. When I received the bottom and put it on to see if it matched it did. It’s a sheer coverage but can build to a medium coverage. It’s a light weight foundation so it’s perfect for everyday wear. I love how this feels on my skin. Doesn’t feel heavy at all. The name on my bottle is a perfect touch!
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
I'm so excited to try this new foundation! I love the brand and I feel that it will fit my skin tone very well. The process to receive this free product was very easy and simple! I will post a review as soon as I receive the product!
Connie H.
South Amboy, NJ
Absolutely amazing. The app was easy to use and after receiving my code for my free bottle, the shipping was fast and before I knew it, my custom made foundation was at my door. The bottle is gorgeous, and I love that it has my name on it. The coverage is absolutely amazing. Full coverage but so lightweight, it's amazing. It goes on smooth and does not cake or crack in my fine lines. The way it matches my skin is almost unbelievable. It is a perfect match!!!
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
I received this product for free**

When I first received this product I was disappointed and though the shade was too dark and too pink BUT I’m happy to say when I applied the foundation it was PERFECT. It was scary how perfect of a match this foundation was. However, the foundation is sheer and I needed to apply two pumps/layers. I normally use only one pump of It Cosmetics. I’m extremely happy with this product. I recommend to anyone who has trouble finding their perfect foundation match to give this product serious consideration.
Jackie F.
Honolulu, HI
Overall it’s been such a cool experience getting this foundation. The app took a little bit to get a hang of but it was quick and got the job done. I receive my foundation within two days of ordering. The bottle was excellent and felt very high end. Color was an exact match and realized foundations I choose for myself are way to yellow toned. This foundation is about light coverage but easily buildable. Lasts all day and leaves you feeling fresh and dewy.
Sarah S.
Overall I am beyond thrilled to have this foundation! I got it completely free from infouenster, but I do feel either I am used to buying my foundation a little darker than my skin or the foundation case out a little light. It’s prob the first. It feels great on your skin, has good coverage and a great little pump which makes it so easy to apply. Works best for me with a beauty blender. I will be re ordering another this summer when my tone gets a tad darker!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???