BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Very awesome color match with Made2Fit app... I wish it was a little heavier but it is buildable. It seemed to last pretty well through the day also. I didn’t believe an app could match my face so well but it did!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I received the item and the packaging was amazing !! However I don’t like the fact that the foundation is so much money yet it’s only the pay off of a BB or CC cream. I am glad I got off PR.
Jaide D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I was extremely excited to try this foundation. When I tried it, at first I didn’t like because it was abit lighter than me but then once it settled into my skin, I ended up liking it. It’s not full matte but if that’s up your ally than you’ll like this product.
Kayden L.
I do not like this foundation what so ever. The color was perfect! But.... it made my face break out so much! My face has never been this bad until I started to wear this foundation. Even though I got it for free I will never purchase this. The app didn’t give me a problem but the foundation itself gave me a BIG problem. My face has cleared up after I quit wearing it. So never again will I wear this!
Olivia S.
Jeannette, PA
I loved how easy the app was to use and that the product came in fast. The only downside is that my foundation was a little bit to dark for me but other than that I love it!
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
I honesty LOVED this foundation. It it’s a great foundation for day time wear. It is very light coverage but it looks beautiful on the skin and adds the perfect amount of glow. Great for a day when you want light coverage and want to feel as if nothing is there.
Vawn V.
I really enjoyed this foundation. The color match was perfect. With primer, it didn’t grab on to my dry patches. I’ve never used bareMinerals products before, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. It is a little bit expensive but considering how difficult of a time finding a good shade match is, I’d say it’s worth it.
Julie D.
Really great foundation! Good coverage, not to heavy. I love how it has my name on the bottle and it’s a great match to my skin! Sort of a dewy finish, so it needs set with powder obviously. I highly recommend the product and will be buying it once I run out!
Kelley T.
Love this foundation so much. I was very skeptical that the app wouldn’t work but I was so wrong. It perfectly matched my skin. Plus, the bottle has my name on it. It’s super lightweight with the perfect coverage for me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
Talk about Fresh Face! I LOVE this foundation. I’ve never purchased anything from Bare Minerals but because of this foundation, I DEFINITELY will be purchasing more products from them. It was so nice and skin like and flawless. I’m in love. #MyNewFavFoundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.