BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
I love this foundation. The only problem I had was the foundation made me look a little orange like it was a little different than my skin color other than that I like the foundation. It even had my name on it.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
What an incredible app and product! I was truly skeptical but I am so pleased with the foundation I received. I’ve never had something match my skin as perfectly. It’s also light, buildable, and great for sensitive skin. Thank you Bare Minerals and Influenster!!!
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
I love this foundation! I have sensitive skin, with a lot of redness. The foundation gives a light coverage but does cover my red cheeks, leaving my freckles poking through. The color match is spot on. And how cool is it that the bottle has my name stamped on it!
Alexandra W.
This Foundation is Amazing !! I would highly recommend this ~ I think this foundation is good for any skin type. And the Finish is nice and dewy. It is super easy to apply and I honestly love that. I will definitely be buying this foundation again in the future .
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
I gave this foundation three stars because it didn’t match my skin as perfectly as I expected! I thought the foundation would match me like no other but boy was I wrong. I feel like this foundation definitely has a lot of potential but I’m just sad I’m not able to experience it.
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Very awesome color match with Made2Fit app... I wish it was a little heavier but it is buildable. It seemed to last pretty well through the day also. I didn’t believe an app could match my face so well but it did!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I received the item and the packaging was amazing !! However I don’t like the fact that the foundation is so much money yet it’s only the pay off of a BB or CC cream. I am glad I got off PR.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
I honesty LOVED this foundation. It it’s a great foundation for day time wear. It is very light coverage but it looks beautiful on the skin and adds the perfect amount of glow. Great for a day when you want light coverage and want to feel as if nothing is there.
Vawn V.
I really enjoyed this foundation. The color match was perfect. With primer, it didn’t grab on to my dry patches. I’ve never used bareMinerals products before, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. It is a little bit expensive but considering how difficult of a time finding a good shade match is, I’d say it’s worth it.
Kayden L.
I do not like this foundation what so ever. The color was perfect! But.... it made my face break out so much! My face has never been this bad until I started to wear this foundation. Even though I got it for free I will never purchase this. The app didn’t give me a problem but the foundation itself gave me a BIG problem. My face has cleared up after I quit wearing it. So never again will I wear this!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.