BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
This BareMinerals Made2Fit Foundation is super good!! I think it did a great job on matching to my skin color!! I think it's perfect for combination skin and it's also a nice matte finish.. it actually made me excited to see that the foundation also comes with your name... it's a light coverage but if you want a medium coverage apply two layers of foundation and it will look better!! Would definitely recommend it!!
Sydney B.
Alright so I liked this but didn't cause it wasn't my right color it was wayyyy to dark ! I even did the color match twice to see if the color would change but it said this was my color, when I got it I tried and way to dark but what I do is use it with my lighter foundation and it's perfect but I just warning everyone that buys it at full price that it might not be your color, but I still really like it cause3 I can still use it.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
while the concept was cool and the app was easy to use the product itself needs improvement. The foundation still was a little to dark for me and was super oily which i already have oily skin so it’s not a good match for me. I think having a questionerre to fill out on your skin type and also customizing it to that would be awesome. The foundation itself is also pretty sheer, not very buildable and doesn’t last very long.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
So I got my Bare Minerals custom foundation in! It is packaged beautifully and has your name on the bottle! Super cool! The foundation is matte buy doesn’t give the same coverage or finish as my got fave Younique Liquid foundation gives. It is more of a thicker cream than liquid and only provides medium coverage. Will I purchase? Probably not! It will be a good back up foundation though! I was provided this bottle for free through an Influenster campaign and he opinions are my own!
Arielle R.
This foundation is in a HUGE bottle, you receive so much product for your money, the liquid foundation feels light on your face and smooth out all the little imperfections before putting on the rest of my makeup! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Personally I really love that it’s actually really light and nice. It goes on really smooth and isn’t heavy. It feels natural and looks like your skin but better. It’s a medium coverage but can be buildable. Personally I haven’t layered it yet so I’m unaware of it cakes up or anything, but I feel like it wouldn’t. I like the bottle, it feels heavy and sturdy which I like. I was also surprised to find the scan actually worked and really matched my skin as on the app it looked too pink. But otherwise I loved the foundation and can’t wait to wear it again and more.
Maura N.
Got a code for a complimentary foundation from influenster. After 20 mins of scanning the white paper that wasn't white enough I quit and did it with my white vanity mirror. But it finally scanned got done within maybe 5 mins and got my foundations ordered. They delivered within 3 days and it was a perfect match. I love it
Stacy S.
Received a complimentary code to use on bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app. The app was easy to use. Scans a few areas on your face then gives you your custom foundation shade. The foundation was almost a perfect match but definitely closer to my shade than most of my foundations. Has a nice natural finish. With medium to full coverage. Did not settle into my fine lines or wrinkles. Everyone definitely needs to try this.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Ok so I thought the app was pretty cool. I was kinda not sure if it was really going to actually get my skin tone. It was really easy to use.I was excited to receive the foundation and I couldn’t wait to use it. I swear this product is life. It goes on beautiful and has the perfect coverage. It really is fit for me like no joke. I definitely will be purchasing the foundation and will never use another brand ever.
Krystal B.
Plainsboro, NJ
Unfortunately I didn’t really like this foundation as much as I wanted to. First, I noticed the foundation ended up being lighter than the foundation I usually use, which seems like a flaw with the app. Second, it didn’t seem to compliment my skin type. My face looked a bit flakey even after washing, moisturizing and using a primer. And lastly, it didn’t give enough coverage. Just might not be made for me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.