BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Teresa B.
This is such a cool idea; unfortunately, it didn't work for me. The foundation is way too dark and a bit orange for my skin tone, which is a huge bummer. I think the lighting may have been odd when I was using the app, so I may try again.

The foundation itself is really great. It applied nicely and feels weightless on my skin. It hasn't broken down on my oily skin after 12 hours of wear. The price is a little steep, but that's pretty typical for a bareMinerals foundation.
Jana T.
I feel so special with my @bareminerals customized Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation. I got my name on the bottle and the shade is perfectly matched to my skin color. Through @influenster, all I had to do was use the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit App and #test and #review if the shade was on point. They then sent me a #free bottle and when it arrived, I immediately tried it on and yes, it was a MATCH! ☺️ I’m so happy!
Janet M.
Wow. Let me just tell you this product is amazing. I have combo skin. Drier in the winter and suffer from terrible patches when I put foundation this. This is the first foundation I’ve used that doesn’t exaggerate my dryness and makes my skin look airbrush finished. I wore this today and my skin looked beautiful. This will be my go to foundation. It was a medium coverage finish.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I was pretty happy with the color match of this foundation. I wouldn’t say it’s perfect, especially if you have uneven skin tone, like myself. It is a tad chalky, not sure if that’s from my color match or the formula. I would definitely try again with a better match, not my all time favorite from bare minerals
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
This foundation was perfect! I was somewhat apprehensive about the app, but when the Voxbox came it was perfect! It is a very light wear, yet looks flawless! I definitely recommend product! Loving this foundation so much! Thanks @influenster and @bareminerals for sending me this for free to test out and review! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
I am blown away! I had very little hope that the app and company would be able to formulate an exact skin tone match for me since I have been disappointed by matches at Sephora, but holy cow they did it! I mean, it is spot on my skin tone! It looked way too dark out of the bottle and when I first dotted it on, but i after I blended it out, it was seamless. They only slight negative I have, is that it is a little drying but I've easily fixed that by upping my moisturizing routine.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
At first, I was extremely irritated with the made to fit app because it would not accept my influenster promo code for free product. However, the folks at BareMinerals were extremely helpful and I eventually got it to work using a new code. It arrived in my mailbox today after ordering exactly a week ago. The shade matches perfectly! I’m so impressed! Well worth the wait and the little bit of struggle.
Tika D.
At first, I was little skeptical about trying this foundation as I didn’t know if an app would match me with perfect shade, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched me. My undertone was little off but the color was perfect match. It gives light to buildable medium coverage which is right up my ally, so overall I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for natural finish foundation. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Chelcie B.
I received my custom foundation in the mail and I couldn't wait to try it. I was actually a little dissapointed due to the color being slightly darker for me. It went on fairly smooth and the coverage was light but just the way I like it to keep a natural look. I contacted customer service to let them know the match was no good and they are supposed to be sending me a code to get a new color for free. The price it a bit too much for me so not sure I would purchase in the future.
Kaitlyn E.
this is hands down, best foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and I really struggle with finding a good shade & formula. I love the coverage with this and can get a solid 14+ hours of wear out of it!! Plus, the bottle is SO pretty!! 😍

I like to pair this with the Benefit Porefessional Pearl Primer & I apply it with the ItBrushes for Ulta 101 blurring foundation brush. This combo makes my skin look so flawless ESPECIALLY in photos!! I WILL repurchase when I run out!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???