BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Daisy R.
Rogers , AR
It’s a very light to medium coverage foundation. Leave me an amazing finish and is dewy on the skin but not too dewy that makes you look oily. The finish is amazing if you’re looking forward to a more natural looking makeup look. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed.
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely love this foundation. It is a perfect match for me. I’ve spent a ton of money on foundations that sort of match. I wished I would have found this foundation years ago. I even loved the bottle. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation.
Rachel A.
This product worked so well on my skin!!! I've never used a foundation that matches my skin so well. It isn't to heavy but still gives great coverage. In the video you can see how well it covers my natural redness and blends with my skin tone. (Foundation is only n one side so you can see the difference.)
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
I like this foundation and the shade match was perfect. It works for my dry skin. It is long lasting. The only thing I don’t like is the coverage. It is rather sheer but it is buildable. Overall I like it.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
It felt like an amazing formula however this app did not match my foundation correctly it was literally 4 shades darker then my skin tone i used it on a client who always ask for natural makeup looks and it looked pretty good on her i just wish it was my perfect match
yulissa R.
I loved how it was customized with my name i never had used a product from bareminerals this was my first ever but the foundation was too dark for my skin but it might be useful for the summer but although i loved it great packaging might have it and just use it for fun
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I got this product to test and I don’t wear makeup too often but this has changed my mind lol. It’s very lightweight and it’s so smooth when applying and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I love it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! I would buy it all the time.
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
Got this foundation free in my VoxBox and the shade was VERY off! So light that I can hardly use it as an undereye shade! I like the consistency but it’s not wearable for me /:
Danika K.
It’s a cool concept of doing a custom foundation. I thought it was weird how it didn’t ask for skin type, because I’m really oily. Really recommend for someone who has trouble with finding the right foundation. Sometimes I’m in between colors and don’t want to buy both
Nicole F.
Layton, UT
I don’t think the shade is quite right for me and I wonder if I took the pictures on the app in better light if it would have changed anything. I think the coverage is perfect, it covers well and isn’t too heavy. I applied it using a sponge and it went on very smooth!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.