BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I’ve been using urban decay all nighter foundation, as well as the it cosmetics cc cream, and this bare minerals foundation is by far my favorite foundation out of the 3. Although I love the others this one was the winner. It’s smooth, it melts into the skin, the shipping was fast. It’s customized and the feel of the packaging and the foundation itself is luxurious and feels incredible. I am not just writing this as just some review I am genuinely passionate about this foundation this is my dream formula. Thank you!
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I finally got around to trying my @bareminerals made2fit Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation. I'm usually not a fan of sheer foundation but I loved the wear on this. I think this will definitely be my new no makeup makeup foundation. It leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling hydrated. I took the shade matching test on their made2fit app and I'm so surprised at how good of a match it is. Definitely recommend giving it a try if you're into a sheer coverage foundation #complimentary #made2fit #contest
Kimberly Z.
Oxnard, CA
At first when I got this product I thought the foundation was too dark. But when I tried it it was the perfect match to my skin tone. I had combination skin type. The foundation is easy to apply and is very light weight. It is a light to medium coverage. I typically like full coverage. But it’s good to use for a quick errand run or just to wear around the house. It didn’t last all day for me only about 8-10 hours. I won’t be purchasing this product. Although it’s a good product, I like how it’s custom.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Omg I was soooo excited to recieve this foundation! It has great coverage and blends wonderfully and easily, and has your name on it, butttt, the shade the Made2Fit app totally bombed on me, the shade they sent me was wayyyyy off, I’m talking Donald Trump orange, I was so devastated but luckily I had some CoverFX custom enhancer drops to lighten the shade up with. So now I’m I feel much better. I don’t think I would recommend the app but definitely would bareMinerals, sadly I think using the app is the only way to get the bottle with your name on it tho.
chu Y.
I’m so sad this didn’t work for me for a number of reasons. The shade was really off. It came in 3 shades lighter I looked like a geisha. The coverage was too light. Buildable but it did feel more heavy with another layer. I’m a loyal mineral based supporter and I’ve experienced a lighter feeling with ultimate coverage so this was disappointing. It’ll be Great for people who like light coverage. But for a mineral based it didn’t melt into the skin like I experienced with a different brand I like more. I’ll return it and see if I can get a better shade!
Sierra L.
Happy Valley, OR
I really enjoy this foundation because first of all, it comes in a fancy bottle with my own name on it. How cool, right? Moving on to the actual product, it is pretty light to medium coverage. I definitely need to use concealer with this foundation, whereas with others I usually don’t need to. But I do like that it’s lightweight, so I don’t feel like my face is “caked” with makeup. It seems to stay on well for most of the day, and I think it’s probably one of my favorite foundations!
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
I was genuinely upset with my custom match foundation. It made my skin look and feel oily and I didn’t have any coverage at all. Honestly e.l.f six dollar foundation has more coverage. I wanted so badly to love my foundation made completely for me for my skin tone! The bottle is nice but I would have rather had a foundation that didn’t make me feel like I needed to completely re-wash my face. I really don’t like to leave a negative review but I was just so let down by this foundation! 😭😩
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
I just love how fast technology is advancing and merging with every single field. The Bare Minerals app is proof that we are entering a new era of finding the perfect foundation shade. The app was simple to use and the foundation I received was nearly a perfect match to my skin color. The foundation itself was comfortable to wear and felt like a satin-type finish. It wore well through the day and caused minimal creasing. Definitely give this way of buying foundation a try. It's very fun!
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was apprehensive about this product because I figured it would be pretty hard to match someone via phone, but I have to say I'm impressed. It was light, easy to blend so much so I couldn't tell if any was getting on my face although it clearly was. I'm sold and my face looks flawless. See for yourself
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I was pretty happy with the color match of this foundation. I wouldn’t say it’s perfect, especially if you have uneven skin tone, like myself. It is a tad chalky, not sure if that’s from my color match or the formula. I would definitely try again with a better match, not my all time favorite from bare minerals
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???