BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Olivia C.
Hilton, NY
The color on this really is perfect! I can't believe how great it covers and it lasts all day! Super lightweight and feels velvety. Easy to apply with my brush and I'm definitely recommending this to my girls!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Amazing!!!! I am literally obsessed with this custom liquid foundation. It’s exactly the right shade, and the quality is outstanding. The quantity of foundation for the price is unreal, such a steal! I love the smooth application , and quick drying feature is amazing. The foundation is light and airy, and doesn’t feel heavy or clog my pores. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used!
Shanae A.
Culpeper, VA
Received through here from one of the offers. I love how it feels but I feel the color is to light. I had a hard time using the app scan. Last long didn’t have issues wearing it other the color being off. I’m see if I can exchange the color but other then that great product. The app tho was easy the first time but when trying the second time it was very hard. Cant be mad at a complimentary gift.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I was skeptical on if it would actually match my skin. When I got my foundation I was so excited. It was a match and I tried it on the next day. It was indeed a match. AND it was an easy application. I did notice it was not as full coverage as I normally like, but it was still a good product to use for everyday. I have oily skin and it lasted all day. BONUS it had my name on it. Which makes it even better.
Johanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation, the only down side is that it isn't the exact shade that I normally use. It looks natural on the skin and it stays on all day which is a plus. Definitely would get this again but in a lighter shade. This foundation is recommend for anyone who would like to have a medium to full coverage foundation.   bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Chabrielle A.
Seattle , WA
It matches perfectly!!!! It’s pretty sheer - more like a BB or CC cream at first, but it’s very buildable to medium or maybe even full coverage. It does take a little while to really set, but it blends nicely and has a soft matte finish once it does. It also stays pretty well and doesn’t break me out, so it’s definitely becoming a staple in my routine. And it looks like skin!! Would recommend!!! Super happy that it matches so well and can be used as both a foundation and BB/CC cream with ease.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I’ve been using urban decay all nighter foundation, as well as the it cosmetics cc cream, and this bare minerals foundation is by far my favorite foundation out of the 3. Although I love the others this one was the winner. It’s smooth, it melts into the skin, the shipping was fast. It’s customized and the feel of the packaging and the foundation itself is luxurious and feels incredible. I am not just writing this as just some review I am genuinely passionate about this foundation this is my dream formula. Thank you!
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I finally got around to trying my @bareminerals made2fit Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation. I'm usually not a fan of sheer foundation but I loved the wear on this. I think this will definitely be my new no makeup makeup foundation. It leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling hydrated. I took the shade matching test on their made2fit app and I'm so surprised at how good of a match it is. Definitely recommend giving it a try if you're into a sheer coverage foundation #complimentary #made2fit #contest
Kimberly Z.
Oxnard, CA
At first when I got this product I thought the foundation was too dark. But when I tried it it was the perfect match to my skin tone. I had combination skin type. The foundation is easy to apply and is very light weight. It is a light to medium coverage. I typically like full coverage. But it’s good to use for a quick errand run or just to wear around the house. It didn’t last all day for me only about 8-10 hours. I won’t be purchasing this product. Although it’s a good product, I like how it’s custom.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Omg I was soooo excited to recieve this foundation! It has great coverage and blends wonderfully and easily, and has your name on it, butttt, the shade the Made2Fit app totally bombed on me, the shade they sent me was wayyyyy off, I’m talking Donald Trump orange, I was so devastated but luckily I had some CoverFX custom enhancer drops to lighten the shade up with. So now I’m I feel much better. I don’t think I would recommend the app but definitely would bareMinerals, sadly I think using the app is the only way to get the bottle with your name on it tho.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.