BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
When I first tried the product I thought the color might be too light but after applying it, the color was great. I love that my name is on the bottle and that it was made for me. A little product goes a long way. I’m so happy I received this product free to test and review.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
Best foundation hands down. The app was a little weird. First time I tried using it, the first step kept repeating itself. I tried again later and it worked just find; it was easy to use. I received my foundation a week later, and I love it! It doesn't go on too thick, but it gives plenty of coverage. Has a dewy finish. Matched my skin tone perfectly!
Ashley T.
The color seemed pretty spot on but the under time was slightly off. It’s a great no makeup foundation and it lasted pretty well on my oily skin. It’s look like skin and looks beautiful on the skin. Not full coverage by any means but doesn’t claim to be! I would recommend!!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
WOW! I am so impressed with how well this app works!! I was skeptical about finding a good match but was blown away when I received my foundation! It was an amazing match to my skin! The foundation itself is about a medium coverage and looks very natural! Thrilled to have it!
Evelyn L.
Kent, OH
Ahh! I love this foundation so much! It matched my skin perfectly and applies really well! My skin looks so smooth and healthy after apply it. It’s seamless! It lasts the entire day for me without ending up oily. Thank you Influenster and bareMinerals for the complimentary goody!
Virginia v.
The product is great but When I swatched the the foundation, the color was WAAAAAYYYYY OFF. Like way off. I can’t even try to wear it out in public bc it’s soooo dark on me. I am really grateful for the opportunity to try this foundation out but how can I when the shade I was shown on the app looked promising and when I get it, it’s way too dark. I hope other people had more success than I did. #complimentary
Mikayla W.
I’m actually quite sad 😞 this product took awhile to calibrate and “match” my skin and when I received it is WAY to dark for me, like 10-20shades too dark ITS AWFUL!! I can’t even test this out to see how it wears because no amount of concealer would tone down the color :(
Danyell E.
Spanaway , WA
So far I really like it. It has a natural finish and a medium coverage that is buildable. When I got home from 8 hours at work I’d say it looked the same as when I put it on. The app to match matched me up pretty perfectly. And the bottle is so dang cute with my name on it.
Carly M.
I was skeptical about this foundation. It seemed to dark and rich for my sensitive skin. The color match was perfect, and it makes my skin feel hydrated. I feel like I'm wearing nothing and it looks like natural, flawless coverage. I don't know that I'll ever switch back!
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
I really enjoy this product! This product is very lightweight, but with coverage. It has medium to full coverage and felt really nice, and moisturizing on the skin. The only problem is that I got a shade that is too dark for me. Besides that, I would definitely recommend!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.