BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I received this in a Voxbox. All you have to do is download the app and use the camera on your phone to get your customer shade.

The shade that I received was a perfect fit. The bottle even had my name on it. The foundation would work for any skin type. It’s a medium coverage, that is build able. It blends easy into the skin. It stayed on good throughout the day.
Abbie C.
I’m a big fan of this foundation! First, the app. Very easy to use! I went through the color matching process about four times before I was satisfied that I’d done it correctly and ordered my complimentary foundation. The first try was a perfect match! I love that the date is on the bottle so you can easily tell if it’s a pale winter or darker summer shade for yourself! The foundation itself is pretty light coverage-wise (why I docked it a star.)
Sarah N.
I have been using this product for only a few days, but I have been impressed by how accurate the shade is for my skin type. I utilized BareMinerals Made-2-Fit App to receive this custom foundation, and they hit my skin tone spot on! I was skeptical initially, but I have been proven wrong. The foundation itself feels light and airy. It gives good coverage, but I don't think it last's all day long. (Unless I touch my face a lot.) I have reapplied it midday. The bottle is appealing to the eye. The cost is a little high for me.
Kendra B.
This found I got because of influenster but I may repurchase because I love it! It's a dewy finish on my skin with a medium to full coverage. Definitely lasts all day! I would recommend to other because when I received it I though "oh no this is too dark" but when I put it on I was like "oh okay this is surprisingly my shade" so it was just amazing to me! I thought there could've been a little more coverage but it's definitely my new everyday foundation😊 bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Marie B.
Tried it on as soon as I got it! It matches me great. I have little 2 boys so I enjoyed not having to go to Ulta to be matched for this foundation. You just do it with the Bare Minerals app on your phone! It was awesome. Came back perfect. It is light coverage and super dewy. I’m dry so that’s fine! I wanted to test it so I did see another layer and it is buildable to a medium coverage. I love it so far.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m not really big on using foundation because I don’t like feeling like I have a lot of product on my face so I usually wear a BB cream when I want coverage, but this foundation was actually not that heavy. I love how the bottle is personalized with my name, I think that is a very cute touch and it makes the foundation so unique. I think the color match was really close to my skin color which was surprising because I had trouble using the app. For application I’d recommend using a beauty blender, not brushes.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I was pretty disappointed unfortunately. Upon getting it I could tell it was going to be too dark. Not only was it dark with initial application, but it also oxidized quite a bit so even with highlight my face didn’t match the rest of my body. I also wasn’t a huge fan of the formula. It was creamy and dries pretty quickly on the skin. It is definitely not made for people with combo or dry skin. It also spread quite a bit over the course of the day even with having set it. I would not recommend it or buy again.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
The color match was just so-so for me. It was close enough but since it was such a customized process, I expected a spot-on match. This is very light to medium coverage of you build it, but my preference is full coverage so I knew it was going to be a dud from the start for my taste. The bottle with my name was super cool and I like the pump, but this foundation was a no for me and my oily, acne-prone skin.
Annie N.
Jacksonville , FL
Love that the foundation matches my skin tone completely without second guessing and going back to the store to get a different bottle because it was the wrong color. The app was easy to use and a great concept to foundation.
Megan P.
Boca Raton, FL
The shade is a little more tan than I would have expected. However I’m glad it’s a little more tan rather than light because I feel as though I can lighter my face with a lighter shade of concealer. This foundation is super light coverage. I don’t think a beauty sponge is ideal as it is already very light coverage and a beauty blender makes it even more so. If I use this I will apply 2 layers. The finish is very natural. It’s a nice everyday foundation but not my go to when I want to do a full glam look.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???