BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Megin B.
While I wouldn’t mind if this foundation had a bit more coverage and was a bit more matte, I love the formula and the app does a surprisingly great job matching skin tone! I would recommend the product itself, but because of the price I don’t think it’s well-suited for everyone.
Sydney K.
Austin, TX
This is amazing. I’m in love with how amazingly this matched my skin tone. The custom foundation truly was a match. It’s light weight and hold up very well in Texas extreme cold and doesn’t dry out or make my skin oily
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
I was skeptical of how well my match would be, but wow I am in love. It’s a perfect match AND I love how weightless this feels in my skin. As someone who suffers from super oily and fickle skin, this is a great product!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I wasn’t expecting too much of a match because it’s weird coming from an app but it matches 100%! It’s light coverage and luminous, makes your skin beautiful and Dewey. The only things I would change is the weird plastic smell and the coverage. I like at least a medium coverage.
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
The app was so innovative and so cool to use. It was very easy. They walk you through the entire process. I can’t wait to receive the foundation and see if it matches my skin tone.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I wish the coverage was a little more and that the overall texture wasn’t as thin but it’s a nice light coverage look. It’s definitely matched really well to my skin tone and I am looking forward to playing around with it some more!!!
Pascale R.
Whittier, CA
Super cute packaging with a gold top , they also personalized it with your name on the bottle. I was so skeptical when I used the app thinking it would not find my color. But I followed the directions carefully and it worked! Now I have that perfect foundation made just for me
Kat J.
Austin, TX
This is the perfect foundation! The finish is the perfect matte velvety finish! The best part of the foundation though is how I was able to customize it exactly to my shade using the app! Such an amazing foundation!
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
When I first tried the product I thought the color might be too light but after applying it, the color was great. I love that my name is on the bottle and that it was made for me. A little product goes a long way. I’m so happy I received this product free to test and review.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
Best foundation hands down. The app was a little weird. First time I tried using it, the first step kept repeating itself. I tried again later and it worked just find; it was easy to use. I received my foundation a week later, and I love it! It doesn't go on too thick, but it gives plenty of coverage. Has a dewy finish. Matched my skin tone perfectly!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.