BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I received my free foundation yesterday in the mail. The foundation was very easy easy to apply with both a makeup sponge and a brush. It provided a nice light coverage. I had hoped for a fuller coverage, but the coverage that it did provide was nice. The shade matching was spot on, and an easy and fun option that Baremineral's offers.
While this isnt my favorite foundation, it was still fun to try.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
The color match was alright, a bit dark, but I for one HATE the dewyness of this foundation. For a high end bottle that is supposed to be $50, it feels very cheap and cakey. I felt like my face was sweating but it was just the wet foundation. I have combonation skin and this just didn't do the job for me, and the app took 2 tries to get my foundation a relatively close shade to my skin.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
I really wanted to like this product. Like, reallllly. But my first custom color match showed up two to three shades dark and in the wrong tone. They were very kind and generous to send another completely free of charge and I was stoked to receive it... but when I tried it i was sadly disappointed. The coverage was minimal and even when I tried to build it up it did not provide good coverage. The shade was great though. I’m going to give it another try but so far, not impressed especially at the price point it is selling for.
Trish D.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation blended nicely on the skin and gave me full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin, it also left no strikes on the skin and blemishes were covered, it did not oxidized as fast either nor show lines throughout the day, this was overall a very good foundation and it matched my skin complexion perfectly even better then MAC foundation that I spent a lot of money on.
Leanne B.
Aurora, IL
Honestly this is the most brilliant thing since sliced bread. I’ve always had a difficult time matching my color to foundation, so having one custom one done is amazing. The process took no more than 5 minutes to do and the color is exactly right. The foundation itself is thinner than my ideal foundation, but with a little bit of moisturizer underneath seems to work really well. I definitely will be doing this again in the summertime when my skin changes so I have one for both seasons!
Krystal D.
Greenfield, CA
The BM M2F app was easy and fun to use. I was excited to receive it hoping I finally had a foundation that matched me. I am currently mixing two different shades to match me. I made sure to follow the instructions to a T.
The foundation arrived so quickly. I opened it up only to have my heart sink a little. It looked too dark through the glass. I was hoping that it was lighter once i gave it a pump. Unfortunately, it was about two shades too dark.
The foundation itself is more of a light to medium coverage. Great for dry/normal skin, in my opinion. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin types like myself.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Let me first off start by saying WOW!!! This is now my favorite foundation! The color was absolutely perfect for my skin! Easy to apply and very easy to blend! The app was very easy to use and worked well to create the perfect foundation! And the bottle was so very cute especially with my name on it, I loved it!!! Thanks again bare minerals!! Also showed my mom and now she’s a huge fan and plans on ordering as well
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I don’t wear makeup very often but when I do, I want something that has good coverage because I have a lot of acne scars on my face. I was shocked when I received this foundation free with Influenster from bareMinerals and it actually matched my skin tone pretty well! I e used it twice now and I feel that it covers my scars pretty well. I liked how it came personalized not only to my skin color but also with my name on the bottle. It shipped fast as well! I look forward to trying other products with my new foundation!
Pamela M.
Albuquerque, NM
Foundation is light and smooth on skin. Foundation comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pump. Pump allows you to control the amount of foundation used. I used a brush to thoroughly apply my foundation. Once applied I noticed that it dries matte! Which is awesome for my type of skin (combination). In my opinion, the foundation provides a light to medium coverage; perfect for daily wearing! 💕 Coverage lasts all day!
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
I love this foundation! I love everything about it even the ordering process! The color they sent me matched perfect to my skin color! It was amazing ! I was kinda nervous it wasn’t gonna match but it totally did! It has medium coverage and looks amazing on the skin! One of my new favorite foundations now! I also REALLY love how they write your name on the bottle it’s so neat!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???