BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
I love this finish of the foundation and the color......... omg its practically spot on as my color! On the app when scanning my skin I was supposed to do my forehead, inner wrist, jawlines and stuff but honestly, I disregarded those instructions and followed Jackie Aina's advice and just scanned my chest because I do have hyperpigmentation and an uneven skin tone on my face. I really do love the customized name touch now I have a foundation I don't have to mix or work around to make it my skin color. Thanks to influenster I got my foundation for free.
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
Unfortunately, the shade that my foundation arrived in was not quite right for my skin. I’m thinking that it may work in the summer when I get darker, but for now it’s just not working. I can’t really say how it lasts throughout the day because I wasn’t able to wear it out. The consistency was very nice, and it had light to medium coverage. I love the concept of this foundation, sadly it didn’t work out for me.

I received this product for free, but all of these opinions are my own.
Lysh D.
Sinton, TX
The Bareminerals made to fit app was so quick and easy. They take you step by step on what needs to be done to match your custom shade perfectly! The process takes no more then 2 minutes and my shade came out perfectly. My phone is a Galaxy S7 and I had no issues. Bareminerals did a fantastic job by making this possible for people like me who don't have time to go in store and match my shade. I hope that this will revolutionize the makeup industry and get other makeup brand to do the same for those who have busy lifestyles or for those who are introverts and cannot talk to people. Love It, I would definitely recommend! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Fanchon T.
Morgan City, LA
It took me two tries to get a good match-my first foundation was way too dark, but bare minerals stood by their 100% match policy and helped me out. I really like the foundation and have been using it daily. Not only does it look great on, it lasts, and doesn’t break me out. Spreads and blends easily, covered great (i like a medium coverage...somewhere between a tinted moisturizer and full coverage foundation). It has held up through baseball games, zoo trips, and even nights out. It’s very lightweight, survived through humidity and sweat, and looks great on me! This has been my favorite vox box yet! The app was super easily to use, my makeup MADE SPECIFICALLY for me arrived super fast and will last forever—-i love the pump bottle that gives you the perfect amount each time!
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
This was the absolute worst liquid foundation I have ever used. It is so thick and sticky, it hardly moves and can’t be blended onto your face. It’s supposed to be the exact same color as your skin and mine was easily 4 shades darker.
I’ve tried using this and blending with brushes, silicon blenders, and a regular beauty blender and you CANNOT put it on your face in a good way.

I’m so glad I didn’t spend $50 on this and that it was free. I would have been so much more angry if I had paid.

BareMinerals, I love everything else you’ve released, but your liquid foundation is the absolute worst and behind even Dollar Tree foundation.

Do not waste your time or money on this foundation.
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
As a first time user to this custom foundation I was def skeptical on how well this would match my skin, but I was left pleasantly surprised. It is def a medium coverage and build able to even a full coverage in my opinion. It blended well, lasted majority of my day, and matches my skin tone almost perfectly with a nice natural finish ... I’d say maybe just a shade off if at that ( nothing a little bronzer couldn’t fix.) I love how they add your name to the bottle and even put the date it was formulated. It’s one ounce, but you don’t need much to get good coverage. You can use less for day and more for night. Only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is cause it didn’t have SPF in it.
Kate F.
It’s a great concept and I was really looking forward to trying this but unfortunately it didn’t get my perfect match. The app didn’t cooperate very well for me and the final time I did it the color looked very dark. Then when I went to check out it wouldn’t let me apply the code. So there was a lot of bugs encountered and that may be why I didn’t get my perfect match. Other than the color it did go on smooth and doesn’t feel like I have makeup on. It has a shiny type of finish which I really liked. I’m just so sad that the color was too dark! :(
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
I want to start off by saying how excited I was to try this foundation. It was supposed to match my skin tone but once I got it and first put it on my face I immediately noticed that the tone was WAY off. It was probably about 3 shades too dark and had a hideous orange tint that made me look like an Oompa Loompa. Thank the lord I didn’t spend the $50 on this because I would have been pissed. Not only was the shade off but it was super thick and heavy compared to my MaryKay foundation which matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. I would not recommend this foundation at all. Especially since you don’t know the shade you’ll be getting until it arrives and clearly it doesn’t match well.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is simply everything I could ever need in a foundation!!!!! I’ve tried so many drugstore and high end foundations and this is by far my favorite of all time! This foundation is so skin like, but yet medium coverage and I’m in love. I thought that I would only love it if it was full coverage but I was definitely wrong. I live for this finish. I match it with elf’s finishing powder and it stays all day! The shade match was also PERFECT. Like exactly my skin tone. And I’m surprised because this is the best my skin has looked in so long. It’s so lightweight and ugh I just need ten more bottles 😍 bareMinerals has killed the game in this one!!!! I have zero complaints.
Feiyan N.
The whole process was pretty easy as they show you how to scan your face to get your perfect match so I was excited to see if it worked. Unfortunately, I was not too impressed by the foundation. It is a light to medium coverage and buildable. At first the foundation seemed fine but then it started separating around certain areas. Also, the foundation ended up being too light for me but they ended up giving me a code to reorder and get my right shade. The second one I received ended up being a little too dark so I just mixed the light and dark one to try and get my shade. I was able to get it to not separate so I like to use the foundation on days I just want something light.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.