BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kate S.
Hugo, MN
I love this foundation! I have never had a foundation match my skin so well. I was very skeptical about it, but when I got it I put some on the back of my hand and when I blended it in..? It disappeared. It matched my skin PERFECTLY. You can see inside the circle of my hand is where I put it, and there’s not a trace of discoloration! The app was easy to use and I love how light it feels on my face. I don't have to use other makeup to try and mix to make my skin match the makeup anymore. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. In fact.. I already have told multiple people they HAVE to try it. I will definitely be purchasing this time and time again. I also love that it says it is just for me on the bottle and has the date that it was created for me. Nothing like having a brand make you feel a little more special when getting ready and doing your makeup.
Chance B.
Denver, CO
The foundation is light weight and very smooth. It are in a shade almost exactly matching my skin. Love the pump, makes it quick and easy application. the coverage is not full so i have to layers which can cause cake face so i wouldn't recommend to people who are makeup beginners. at the price point I dont think i would repurchase because it is not full coverage and does not fit my needs personally. finishes kind of dewy. very watery like. overall nice product.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
I was really skeptical of the color matching through an app. It literally is my perfect shade though! It gives a light coverage that is buildable. It's not heavy or cakey either! It's great for a no makeup-makeup look or for a night out! Influenster sent this to me for free to try, and I'm so glad I did! It's all I've been reaching for. $49 is a pretty hefty price for foundation, but for a perfect match, I definitely will be buying this when I run out!
Hope H.
The foundation itself feels nice on the skin, not too heavy at all and leaves a nice finish, HOWEVER... the shade I received is NOWHERE near my actual skin tone. It's about 3 shades too dark. It also didn't match the color swatch that my Made2Fit app gave me after I went through the shade scan. The color swatch was much lighter and actually was kind of close to my skin tone (as much as a solid color on a computer screen can be). I'm disappointed as I was really hopeful for this since I always struggle to find the right shade of foundation. I'm glad I received this complimentary, because I'd be very disappointed if I'd spent the $49 on it.
Update: I got rematched and it STILL was not even close. I even called customer service and they walked me through the scan process to be sure I was scanning right (I was). Since I got this for free through Influenster, I'm not super mad, but still bummed. I was really hopeful.
Yolanda T.
Glendale, AZ
I have been using this product as an everyday foundation. It has a very lightweight formula and leaves my skin looking flawless! I really love it! The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is because I used the app to get the perfect match but the app kept glitching. I had to do it various times. When I finally was able to complete it, the sun was close to setting (app works better with natural light). I was extremely excited to get my foundation. It did come a little darker then I expected. I am able to still wearing but I mix it with my MUFE HD foundation. Together they are perfect. The bottle is great! It comes with your name on it and I love that it’s a pump applicator. I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation when I am done with this bottle. Hopefully by then, the app will work better. Other than that mishap, foundation is awesome! I received foundation complementary but my opinion is 100% honest.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I was skeptical at the thought that an app could find my perfect shade, but it was easy to use and kind of fun. When my foundation arrived I opened the box and was excited, my name was on the bottle! It has a pump so no wasted or dried out product. When I put some in my hand I immediately thought it was too dark. I tried it on my face in natural light and it was absolutely perfect!!! Turns out I have been choosing foundation that is too light my entire life! It looks like I'm not wearing any makeup, and that my skin is just naturally perfect. I have to throw out all my wrong shades now, I can't use anything but this! I'm officially a bareliever!
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation A
Was delivered As a complimentary Product for testing purposes.

My mother introduced me to bare Minerals at the age of 13 but never used it until I was about 18 when I was first using make up and now I am 31 and have been a loyal client to BareMinerals Evers ice. I started off with the kit , moved on to the compact compressed powered, their first liquid foundation and now onto the Fresh Face - which is extremely innovative. I DIDNOT have to go to the store guess my match and then stand in the long line go home to find out that it was the wrong shade and do it all over again. Now with just an app it was fun and best of all simple. And guess what they GOT it RIGHT! I love this!
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
This foundation is a perfect match in color however, I found that it blended so well that it looked like I hadn’t put any on. The problem with that is, I’d rather wear no makeup and have a clean feeling face than look the exact same with makeup caked on. This foundation doesn’t smell like anything which is a good thing and it didn’t make my skin dry, and it didn’t break me out. It just didn’t really enhance my look. If you regularly use foundation and cannot find your perfect match, this foundation is the way to go. It really does work well. It just isn’t the perfect product for me.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I love the custom made with my name on it. It makes me feel special. I received it free for testing purposes but my opinions are always mine.
It is good for a fresh, dewy look. A quick and easy foundation just to even Your look....but.....

It has no coverage. Doesn’t last long. The color is wayyyy off (although it has a great return/exchange policy). The undertone seems a little off. Almost green/grayish. It takes 4 pumps to cover my whole face which I don’t like.

Pro tip: Add a thicker coverage concealer in areas needed (tzones), Baked with loose powder, and dust the lost with a color powder. This will help with more coverage, longer wear to the foundation, and no white cast from the baking.
Ashley J.
When I first heard of the fit me app, I was very skeptical if it would work or not. I was fortunate to receive a complimentary bottle from Influenster of my custom shade. When you download the app, it gives you specific instructions on how to create your custom shade. When I received my Foundation I was immediately impressed with the packaging. The bottle is frosted glass that has you name on it which I thought was so cool! My color unfortunately was a tad bit too dark for me but I’m not worried at all because summer is coming up and I will definitely be able to use it more once I get a tan. The coverage is more of a light to medium and it blends beautifully. I am so excited to really be able to use it especially because I went to the dermatologist for my skin problems and they highly recommended bareMinerals products. Overall I really love this foundation and will be able to post more pictures with it on very soon. I definitely suggest you give this app a try and see for yourself.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???