BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is AMAZING! I’m not really a fan of make-up but I said “Hey, let me try” its custom to match my complexion perfectly and that it did!! It’s last all day! A little hard to come off without makeup remover but that goes to show you how sufficient it is! The fact it has my Name on it is a BONUSSSS! It’s smooth to apply as well. I have already recommended it to my Lady Friends! It’s also a double as a Tattoo cover up 💪🏼
Jessica M.
Norman, OK
I don’t often wear liquid foundation because it can be so hard to find a color that matches my mixed girl skin tone. I was a little skeptical trying this, but I’m glad to say the color was great, and the coverage is fantastic! This was the perfect companion on a recent weekend getaway to Miami. Make-up held up great every day (and night!!) even in the Florida humidity!
Kelly S.
New Haven, CT
I was really excited to use this product because it’s custom made for each person. Unfortunately, the match wasn’t perfect. My foundation had an orange undertone but I have yellow undertones. I’ll still use it in the summer when I’m tan but I was a little sad that it wasn’t the greatest match. I like where they’re going with this product but the execution was not great.
Monica L.
Union, NJ
Giving the foundation 4 out of 5 stars simply because the foundation was a TOUCH too light for me. The app was super easy to use, and even got my olive undertone on point! But it was clear it would be too light for me, even during my paler months. Which is disappointing because this applies so smoothly and blends out like a dream. I love how light weight it is, and even though it isn’t full full coverage, it has a really nice finish. I’ve been remedying the lightness with bronzer, so it isn’t too bad. I know they have a pretty decent exchange policy, but that’s just something to be wary about when considering this product (I received this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes).
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely love this foundation! Leaves a super fresh and light texture and covers perfectly, you can buy it in the bareminerals App and get it customized for the color of your skin! I get excited when I saw my name on the bottle I love it! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
So when I first received this in the mail it came out a dark caramel color. I’m very pale so that obviously wasn’t my color. I did everything that the instructions told me but I must have went somewhere wrong.

After contacting customer support, they were very helpful and gave me a code for another free bottle.
That go around was a lot better. It’s still maybe two shades darker than my skin but it’s not too bad.

I’m not too big on how it sets on my skin. It can look cakey at times and hard to blend. But it’s definitely not the worst foundation I’ve gotten.
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
LOVE this foundation! I’ve always had trouble finding a perfect match for my skin tone and this is so close you can’t even tell. The only down side is how thick it is when it comes out of the bottle and takes a little more work to blend in but overall this is amazing I highly recommend it, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
I’m in love with this foundation. It actually matches my skin tone perfectly and I love the natural finish. It feels light on my skin and looks good all day. I was super skeptical about being matched with my iPhone but wow. The bottle even has my name on it which is just a little extra dose of awesome. I’m a fan. I received my bottle complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I was really skeptical at first on how my bareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation would turn out since my color was matched using my phone. But let me tell you... the color could not be more perfect!! Not only that, but the coverage is awesome, it applies smooth and stays on throughout the day. I have oily skin and this does not make my skin look greasy. I am so pleased and would definitely order another bottle in the future!
savanna w.
Baltimore , MD
The whole app experience was horrible , he customer service as well. I did the whole scanning process over at least 100 times and still was showing up 6 shades darker. I went through the whole process and when the foundation arrived (mind you I’m pale as anything ) it was a whole BROWN . I contacted customer support and they offered to give me another chance for free . I tried and tried and tried to do the whole process over but it still kept showing up the brown color even after I did it all the right way . Smh so disappointed.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.