BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
I was able to try this product for free and it is amazing!! The app is super easy to use and the color matches my skin so well. I love how light the foundation is on my skin and would definitely recommend this foundation!!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
I loved the dewy finish to this foundation! It is so hydrating to the skin and makes it look so dewy and fresh. It has that perfect natural finish, super easy to apply and would definitely purchase when I run low. Two thumb up. Highly recommend to anybody with any type of skin type.
Melinda J.
I had to try this app two times to get it to work. It kept saying keep trying keep trying. Also the discount code did not work the first times I had to do this twice. The foundation is more yellow than my actual skin tone and is very light coverage which I was hoping it was a bit more buildable than it actually was
Kelly T.
Columbus , OH
When I saw the foundation shade that came in, I was a little bit skeptical because it looked a little bit darker but when I applied it, I was actually impressed out the outcome and I love it. It applied smoothly and gave me a matte finish. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
The match is a bit dark for me but maybe it will be better in the summer. It’s a very comfortable wear and I adore the packing very sleek and love the personalization. Pricing is standard for the level of the brand and the integration with the app is good but probably could use some fine tuning.
Rachael H.
Atlanta, GA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation was so much more than I expected it be from skin matching on a app. The color was a perfect match too! I wish there was a little more buildable coverage though. The formula was great though. Very light and breathable.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is the best match for me. Not only was the app easy to use! It was very accurate in matching my specific skin tone! The coverage is light to medium . Blends well and last all day! I was fortunate enough to receive this product for free for testing purposes & when I’m done with the bottle, I will definitely buy this!
ashley h.
St Petersburg, FL
I want to love this foundation and I probably would had it been the correct shade. It was slightly off a little too dark for my complexions maybe it will work better in the summer because it's the Winter right now and I'm very pale but it was just too dark. Other than that loved it
Maira F.
Los angeles, CA
Espere mucho tiempo para que yegara ya que la compañia dd envio extravio mi paquete y cua do por fin me enviaron otro me salio muy oscuro para mi tono de piel ...que mal plan nada que ver con mi tono de pies este es como 2 o 3 tonos mas oscuros tanta emocio por tratar esta marca para nada
Brianna S.
The formula is really nice, smooths texture and gives such a natural finish. The only problem is the color matches aren’t the greatest. Best applied with a sponge!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.