BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lisa P.
I like this foundation I received from testing out the app. It’s not full coverage thought but it applies nice and blends well. I have combo skin and this worked well for me.
Kristin C.
LOVED using this customized foundation! The app was very easy to use and it shipped to me within a week of ordering! I was very nervous because I have a very light skin tone and very sensitive skin. However, this product matched my skin great and is very lightweight and blends well! I love using it every day!!
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
So can we start by saying how cool it is that your name is on the bottle?!?! Match shade was pretty accurate- could’ve been a little darker, but nothing a little bronzer can’t help! Excellent coverage lasted all day, and did not become caky. Blends easily and smoothly for total coverage!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
When I saw this in the app, I was very worried that it wasn’t going to match my color because the color that they had shown was a lot darker than my actual skin tone. However, I definitely found this match to be almost perfect. The color was very thick and I would say it’s between medium and full coverage
María A.
Unión City, NJ
I do really like the formula and how it blends into my skin. It looks natural, I like it so much. It came a little bit darker than my color, but it’s ok I think I can wear it in the summer. I totally recommend this brand and the good idea of creating the app! The foundation feels good :)
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Overall I was very impressed with the custom blended formula. It was more of a matte finish. And the coverage was pretty decent. I really enjoyed the personalized bottle with my name on it. I was a little disappointed with the color. It is a bit too dark in comparison with my complexion but it come in handy for the summer when I have a tan!
Rachael J.
So disappointed with this product. I haven’t had a BareMinerals foundation that I’ve seriously loved, so I wasn’t expecting much. However, I was looking forward to trying my exact shade. The foundation I got is so orange, I could never wear it. I’m not sure what went wrong with the app.
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
I got this foundation and I was so excited I opened it up and applied it right away! i put it on and it oxidized just a bit but blend it down ur neck and ur fine. really recommend this
Kaitlyn b.
I really love this foundation. It doesn’t make my face look super shiny and oily. I have naturally really oily skin, but this stays looking fresh all day! In love!
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
The app was a little hard to use at first because of the paper callibration but all the other steps were easy. I love my foundation! The formula is amazing and makes my skin look flawless! It's not tacky at all and has great buildable coverage. I will definitely reorder when I run out!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.