BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Got this a couple of days ago and im in love!! Great for combo of normal skin types. It is liquid but after application it looks matte and feels so natural and skin like. 60% coverage i would say. No smell and the packaging is so nice looking. Love this foundation and would definitely order!
Bee Y.
Carson, CA
Love Love Love this product. I honestly didn’t think the app would get my color right but when it came Through the mail and I tried it on, I couldn’t be happier. It was literally my shade ! I don’t really use foundation but this foundation is amazing. I don’t even need to use a lot and it covers my whole face !! ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Anastasia S.
So I received this free from influenster/bare minerals. But oh my god I love it. The formula is VERY light but able to build in coverage. I have decent skin with just some uneven tones and it evened everything out perfectly. I also used the app to color match and it is spot on. I may never buy anything else again.
Shea C.
McMinnville, TN
Love Love Love this foundation! The app was an ease to use. It matches my skin tone PERECT! It feels light on my face as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Hilary A.
Santa Cruz, CA
The quality of the foundation is great It applies on nicely. One of my roommates pointed out that it made my skin look smoother, so it has really good coverage. However, the shade is not quite my my perfect fit, it is slightly more orangish. If I would definitely give it a second try.
Amber B.
Overland Park, KS
I thought the idea behind this was really cool. My color was nowhere close to my actual shade and I would have preferred more coverage. I think the price is a little high for foundation.
Face It B.
I love the finish of this foundation but the color that was sent to me was at least 3 shades too dark and too orange. I asked Bare Minerals to rematch which they have! They've sent me a new color that I haven't received yet but the wear and feel of this foundation is so silky and smooth!!!
Dana S.
I used this app to get a complimentary bottle of foundation, courtesy of Influenster. I think the packaging is nice and the shipping was quick. I think the formula was pretty good but my foundation didn’t match me well. I think the concept is nice but it is difficult to do that through an app.
Van Averie S.
I hate to say it, i am kind of disappointed with this product because it doesn’t suit my skin color. Also I tried using it but i had a break out the day after. As of the packaging its really nice. But i just dont think this is the right one for me. Still very thankful I was able to try it.
CharieMae O.
Oceanside, CA
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. It doesn’t have any coverage at all in my opinion but when I mix it with my milani foundation, it gives me a much more gooey look.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.