BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
I absolutely loved the appearance of the product I received. The foundation blended great and was actually my color. It was super easy to apply and covered most of my flaws.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I was so impressed-! I was so skeptical that a app could truly get my exact skin color... I was wrong! Perfect match plus this stuff is awesome! Buildable and totally full coverage.
Tabitha M.
Very easy app to use. The instructions were perfect. Absolutely nothing complicated about the process. I am interested to see if the color is an actual match with my skin tone.
Vanessa O.
Aurora , CO
Great coverage , and I love how it doesn’t feel Cakey at all. I totally recommend this product because of how easy it was to apply and how light weight it feels in the skin.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
The app was really user friendly, just make sure you watch the video to get the best results! My foundation came in and is just a little too dark, but it still works for me.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
So the idea of the customized bottle with my name and customized foundation to match my skin tone is a super cool experience. I wasn’t impressed however with the lack of info about the foundation itself. Ingredients and benefits of this foundation aren’t even on the package or bottle. It arrived in a box with no insert about the product at all. Is it matte? Is it natural? Does it give you a glow? How long will it last? Transfer resistant? Is there spf? it seems it’s all about putting your name on the bottle and color match. The app doesn’t give info about the ingredients either unless you just really have to dig and I didn’t see it.
The color was close enough considering it with an app. I did find the app weird to use, for some reason I wasn’t holding my phone correctly or something and it kept making me redo it, this went on for like 15-20 minutes. If this wasn’t free, I would have just gave up and closed the app.
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
First, how cool is this packaging?! A foundation with your name on it?! Love! Second, the match is amazing. The coverage is sheer but beautiful! Thank you Influenster. I LOVE IT
Harley H.
Middletown, OH
I loved this foundation! The color was matched perfectly & the finish was flawless. It looked so pretty & natural! It lasted all day as well. I would definitely repurchase!
Amber R.
Was close to the color I needed. A little transparent but over all a great product. If your looking for something that looks for natural instead of caked on this is for you
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I was so excited when i was one of the lucky ladies chosen to try this foundation out for free. I was so worried it wouldn’t match my skin tone but I received and it was a prefect match. I used it already 4 times and I absolutely love it. I will be buying more and telling everyone about this. First foundation i found that i love.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.